Podcast List - Part 4

Hey yall! It's been time for the last Podcast list for the year! I have had a lot of fun with this. I have picked up some good podcasts, and I have picked up some bad ones. I may pick this series up again in the new year. I'm not sure. But I have to say this has been one of my favorite series.



Goodbye new Podcasts for now!

Alright, this month of listening was honestly awful. We are not ending on a high note, whatsoever.

Dirty Hair

1. Topics like Sorta Awesome. Mostly, family friendly
2. Sounds like Annie F. Downs, especially the conversations' tone. Imagining sitting down with friends and talking about world topics, home topics, whatever.
3. This just feels good. Hello! It is Melissa Rycroft and her friend! How could things get better? (Well until Emily Ley and Lara Casey make a podcast.)

Binge Mode HP

1. Not strictly about HP. I was really let down that when I went back on this Podcast's history there were other things besides HP. I was really disappointed.
2. The tone was not a good one. I am probably in the minority, but I feel like the trailer sets the scene, and it was awful.
3. It didn't have much different than other HP podcasts. It is really sad.

Connecting with Walt

1. I love this DIS, but this was horrible! I couldn't get into it at all.
2. The voice literally made me cringe. I am not too picky about voices, but some people just do not have a voice for podcasting. This one doesn't.
3. I couldn't even make it through a whole episode. Sorry. Make Pete do this podcast!

Hopefully, in the new year, this will come back. I'm guessing sometime around February this series will make a comeback. Leave me suggestions below!

No comments