Summer 2018 Book Haul

Used bookstores, Barnes & Noble, Amazon, and Kindle all invite me in with the choices of books. I have specific bags now for books. I have two Kindles that have covers on them to protect them. Why? Because I cherish reading. It's a shame we are going to a society that doesn't push for reading.



Somehow the idea of having a To Be Read list that never ends makes me happy. While I do return to a few stories each year, I love discovering new ones.

I wish I could link all of this books for you, but I cannot. Search for the title and they will come up!

Pretty Little Dolls - Ker Dukey, K Webster
Fire and Flint - Andrew Gret
Storm - Bridgid Kemmerer
The Rules of Magic - Alice Hoffman
Emergency Contact - Mary H. K. Choi
Dead Over Heels - Charlaine Harris


Present Over Perfect - Shauna Niequist, Brene Brown
Boundaries - Henry Cloud, John Townsend.
Rest Assured - Vicki Courtney
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows
The Immortal Circus - A. R. Kahler
Fifth Aveneu, 5 A.M - Sam Wasson


Calligraphy for Beginners - Shelley Hitz
Elizabeth the Queen - Sally Bedell Smith
The Happiness Dare - Jennifer Dukes Lee
Restless - Jennie Allen
The Noticer - Andy Andrews


A Practical Guide to Decoding Your Dreams and Visions: Unlocking What God is Saying While You Sleep - Adam Thompson, Adrian Beale
Searching for Grace Kelly - Michael Callahan
The Last Letter from Your Lover - Jojo Moyes
Nicholas and Alexandra - Rober K. Massie
I Still Dream About You - Fannie Flagg
Safe Haven - Nicholas Sparks


Summer Secrets at the Apple Blossom Deli - Portia MacIntosh
Trust - Kylie Scott
40 Days to Wholeness - Beni Johnson
Love Me Louder - Christina Lee
Rather Be the Devil - Ian Rankin
Through My Eyes - Tim Tebow
The Woman in the Window - A. J. Finn
Wicked - Gregory Maguire
Talking as Fast as I Can - Lauren Graham
The Legacy - Katherine Webb
Being Home - Gunilla Noris


The Color Purple - Alice Walker
The Cuckoo's Calling - Robert Galbraith
Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls - Jes Baker
The Dressmaker's War - Mary Chamberlin
100 Days of Real Food - Lisa Leake
Laura in the Kitchen - Laura Vitale
Essential Oils of the Bible - Randi Minetor
100 Years - Joshua Prager
The Swans of Fifth Avenue - Melanie Benjamin

I know that's a lot of books. But I enjoy having options to read, especially since I do a lot of challenges. I hope you all had a fantastic summer as it draws to a close. What books did you buy or read this summer?

2 comments

  1. Wow! Did you read all of these this summer, or is this just your to read list?? The only two I've actually read on your list are Safe Haven and Present Over Perfect and both were SO good! Boundaries is also on my "To Read" list but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is strictly just the books I bought this summer. I've still only read a handful of these.

      Delete