Blogmas Day 9: Top 10 Harry Potter Fan Gifts

Hey everybody! I hope the Christmas season is being nice to you. Have you seen any dragons? Or seen any self-moving chess pieces? No? Why aren't you watching Harry Potter? What are you doing with your life? Oh, shopping! You've come to the right place!


“Good haul this year. Thanks for the Broom Compass, it’s excellent, beats Hermione’s — she’s got me a homework planner —” -Ron, Order of the Phoenix

Being married to one of the biggest Harry Potter fans can be a nightmare sometimes. Then there are times it's hilarious because people are amazed at the Harry Potter stuff we have and his knowledge. But most time it's just good fun because it's a whole other world we get to explore.

I had a whole long page of items, but I finally narrowed it down to the top 10 finally. Most of these my husband already owns or I am getting him for Christmas. I'll add a (*) for presents I'm buying him this year. His collection really doesn't need to grow any but I'm a good wife.

1. Grindelwald Pendant Noble Collection 
*- ($49) Vin loves Grindelwald pact with Dumbledore. I think it's because he likes to think of himself as Dumbledore with a similar friend. So he is going to be over the moon

2. Harry Potter Minature Game  -  ($93) Vin actually already has this. He keeps adding because it's one of those games where you keep buying add ons.

3. Trivial Pursuit Harry Potter -  ($20) Vin isn't the biggest fan of this game, but I love it for playing with the kids since it is based on the movies. But the kids love playing this since the Harry Potter movies are playing a lot.

4. Asmodee Harry Potter Dobble Card Game - ($25) If you have played the Spot It! Games then you are pretty much playing this game. It comes with a Harry Potter spin though. Our little ones love playing this with their daddy. Granted he loves it because he gets to teach his kids all the Harry Potter objects.

5. Custom Deathly Hallows Ornament ReedAlan *- ($18) I cannot wait to see his face when he opens this! It will have a special place on his Christmas tree!

6. Harry Potter Essential Oils Wallet - Rocket Stitches* - ($20) This isn't for all Harry Potter Fans. My husband uses essentials oils for a lot of his pain. And we both travel a good bit so this is great!

7. Chocolate Frog Noble Collection - ($15) He already has this and loves it. It really does look completely real! He has a lot of fun with this when he takes Harry Potter pictures.

8. Code Names Harry Potter - ($25) We love this game in our house. The kids get frustrated with Vin because he is so good with codenames. He likes to use his infinite knowledge of Harry Potter and stumps a lot of us. Yes including me who is on his team!

9. Tom Riddle's Diary* - ($29) This is an amazing replica! I've very impressed by it. I love the attention to detail! I'm sure Vin is going to love it just as much and probably even more!

10. Wizards Unite Game Guide* - ($7) This is for both of us if I'm being honest. We both play Wizards Unite and this has some helpful hints and tricks. We even have joined some others in Tuscaloosa for help in playing this game!

I hope this was helpful and I hope he loves the stuff I bought for him!




No comments