Tea Time With Hunter: Revving Up for 2019

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to have you for tea. I am ready to talk to you about a lot of things going on in my life. It's been an interesting few months since we last talked when I had gotten married and everything. So settle in and make you some tea or hot chocolate. Trust me I have been enjoying both a lot lately since Christmas.



Today I'm enjoying a good cup of Trader Joe's Morning Winter Wake Up Tea. It's so delicious, and they mean Winter Wake Up!

Let me start off with my leg. I have mentioned on this blog in the past few months that I have been diagnosed with erythema nodosum. It's nodules under the skin which are there because of other diseases. We are thinking it was my birth control still. It could still be something wrong with my bowels though. We will just have to work through it. Right now I'm treating the nodules by taking liquid Potassium Iodine in a little bit of apple or cherry juice three times a day. And I could tell the first day that it was going to work because it took the pain away. Before this, the only thing that took the pain away was the steroids. I will continue to update you about this from now on.

But I do want to say this if you have a knot on your legs and there is no infection "head" on it. Ask your doctor about this, even if it's just one little knot asked if it is erythema nodosum. I was mistakenly cut and drained twice and had the incisions packed. It was painful and terrifying. Knowing what I do now, it has angered me knowing that I didn't have to grow through them cutting on my leg.

So, many people have asked me about our honeymoon and possibly a different kind of trip too soon. We had a small honeymoon/race weekend trip to Disney World right after getting married. We still want to travel to Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and we MIGHT tag on Italy together. We both want to experience all of these places. We may do Sweden and Norway as our honeymoon and our other trip be Denmark and Italy with a possible stop in the United Kingdom. As to what all we would do we are not sure about that yet. We are going to talk about this more this week actually after a couple of big meetings for both of us.

Vin and I are both big on not living in Alabama all the time. You already know that we love going to Florida, Tennessee, and North Carolina. Well, we are extending that to four very close friends of ours. We are talking about buying land in Seattle. Which has me so excited because I have lived there with my mom in the past. It was amazing! And sometimes I miss it. I would also like to see us buy land in Minnesota or Colorado for something different.

The house here in Alabama has almost finished being renovated and yes I do that a lot because I am constantly evolving the kitchen. I love kitchen appliances and gadgets. I never will be satisfied probably. We have really tried to incorporate hygge in our house lately. We realized that we have a decently sized house and trying to make it hygge has been a challenge in itself.

Also, what does my running schedule look like this year? Well, I wasn't going to do as many this year. But I suffer from peer pressure. I'm doing all of Disney World's races. But, after this year I'm not sure. I believe that I will probably do the Disney World Marathon Weekend and the Princess Half Marathon weekend, but that's it from now on. I want to explore other races and possibly finally do the Ironman like I have been wanting to do. We will see how my body responds to that.

Last on the list today is a 2019 bucket list item for me. I want to discover my enneagram and my personality test through a series of tests and books. I want to really know how my personality affects my faith, my work, and my recreational time. Not to mention, how both enneagram and personality can affect relationships. I want to know everything that I can.

So that it for this cup of tea! I hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you want me to elaborate on anything else or what I can talk about next time we settle down for tea. Until next time!

No comments