Best Friend Adventures

If you have been around here before you probably know that my best friend is my other half besides the half that is my husband. She and I became friends in the most bizarre way possible, but we just clicked. It wasn't one of those where you try to one-up the other one. We swapped stories and actually listened to the other one. Our friendship has grown during the last six years! She's my bestie!



We have our ups and our downs like most. We've yelled, cried, laughed and vented to each other like you wouldn't believe. So, thanks to the dork that dumped us both, you gave us a great gift and it wasn't memories of you!

My best friend and I have been living kind of quietly, but let me tell you what we have our own list of adventures we want to take together. We have both made a list of places we want to go together, but I'm creating a very unique list of places and things I want us to experience together!


Throwing A LuLaRoe Party Together


We both love Lularoe and we would be epic at throwing a party together where people can shop! This is something we have really talked about a lot! We have discussed how we would have a room full of refreshments for people to enjoy, and then a completely separate room for clothes and trying on clothes! We both love the fabrics and the shapes of their clothing. We actually have a few twinning pairs of leggings even.


Lead a Bible Study Group Together


Okay, so we kind of already do this one. But, doing this in person is going to be amazing for us. We both have grown in our faith, and a lot of that is thanks to each other. We share resources, verses, and tools with each other. We lean on each other for prayers all the time. But, we want to reach out to others that are suffering. We have already started collecting extra Bibles, highlighters, bookmarks, and other tools to help new followers on their journey. We both love our church so much we want to be an extension of Church of the Highlands.


Visiting the Amish Country Together


Both my great grandmother and her dad loved things that were made by the Amish. I've always been intrigued by the way these people still live today. Really! It blows my mind. I recently saw a map and I was going over everything that they had to offer! That's when I knew it was a trip that just me and her to go on. Nothing could beat learning about that lifestyle and spending time with my best friend, who I wouldn't have if it wasn't for technology!


Book Club


While my best friend and I do have really different tastes in books we read. Here in the past couple of years there have been gradually being more and more books that we share or read together. This year, for instance, she and I plus another friend all reread the Twilight series together again. There have been numerous Riley Hart books that we have shared. I think us getting together with an even larger group of friends and discussing a book is something we will do in the future. We may even start bringing in strangers too!


Mary Kay Party


Do not think I am a huge Mary Kay fan. I like some of their things, but I'm not going to be a monthly buyer or consultant any time soon. I thought was, but that's changing now. However, Jess and I would have a blast hosting one of these parties or even a Tupperware party or Pampered Chef. Just something that we could have a bunch of friends over, have some snacks, talk and try things out. Just to have a good time and have people come around!


Random Trips to Atlanta


So this one is, just loaded. She's going to think "steamy showers" instantly. But there is so much more I want us to do in Atlanta. First, Chickfila Backstage Tour is so on my list to do with my best friend! Then, of course, there is taking the kids to the American Girl store. I also wouldn't mind visiting the Coke museum. Plus, Bestie and I could run off and see a Braves game as well. Oh, and yeah, we would have to make a trip past the where "steamy shower" took place.


Going to See Annie F. Downs Live


Y'all, we have to go see Ms. Annie F. Downs together! This was nothing like last summer doing her 100 Days Til Brave together. We now both really love anything to do with Annie. She has been a true light in our life since last summer. We both love her podcast because Annie has some truly epic friends that she sits down and talks to on the podcast for you. I think my favorite one is either Sadie Robertson or Tim Tebow. Both, are just really good and inspiring! Plus, Annie loves the Hallmark channel how could we not love Annie?!



Other blogs with us:

7 Places to Go With My Best Friend

12 Ideas for a Night With Your Best Friend

Gal Pal Movies

What I Love About My Best Friend

Jessica, Best Friend Tag


Yes, I love to talk about her, because to me, she is the best person in the world. Her heart is bigger than almost anyone's I know. She has patience better than a monk, she is loveable in a "bunny" way, and she is so smart.

What all do you want to do with your best friend?

No comments