What About Me My Friends Want to Know!

Favorite websites (1-25) and why? - Ariel
Omg....
1.Youtube (seriously I can watch almost anything!)
2. Feedly (I love reading blogs! Come on that link you send me about Disney hello I read that two weeks ago! Lol)
3. Google Drive (I can keep all kinds of crap organized on there!)
4. Facebook (Keep up with friends, find memes, play games)
5. Pinterest (Dreams put into pics!)
6. Netflix (VD, House of Cards, etc)
7. Amazon Instant (Downton Abbey, Argo, etc)
8. Mint (Changed my life)
9. Evernote (Click text is saved from any website)
10. Gmail (I love the sorting)
11. Twitter (When my tv goes out while watching the ballgame I still know play by play action)
12. Etsy (I love handmade things you can't find anywhere else!)
13. Amazon (Everything)
14. WDW News (Love the weekly picturese of how Disney is changing!)
15. Lifehacker (Anything that makes my life easier just makes my life amazing!)
16. Pocket (Read it later)
17. Hootsuite (Everything in one place)
18. Harrod's (LONDON BABY! SHOPPING!)
19. AZ Lyrics (Want to copy and past lyrics without annoying you got these lyrics from this website addon? Go here)
20. IMDB (Finding out all kinds of actors played in what)
21. Lush (Awesome website, products and articles)
22. Disboards (Ask any kind of question about Disney!)
23. Teachers Pay Teachers (Awesome downloads!)
24. Epicurious & All Recipes (I really couldn't decide between the two!)
25. Tumblr (Memes)

Favorite TV Shows - Madame
1. Golden Girls
2. Friends
3. Designing Women
4. Duck Dynasty
5. Doctor Who
6. Vampire Diaries
7. Downton Abbey
8. NCIS
9. Pretty Little Liars
10. Say Yes to the Dress

Favorite Fast Food Places for Breakfast - Julie
Chikfila 
Dunkin Doughnuts
Hardees
Starbucks
McDonalds
Arby's
Bojangles

Favorite Youtubers - Lillian
MissGlamorazzi
Organized Gen
Elle Fowler
Joey Graceffa
Zoella
Shane Dawson
Eleventh Gorgeous
Lisbug
Luke Conard

Must Haves In Purse - Ariel
Phone
Lip balm
Mirror
Concelor
Powder
Pen
Notepad
Small thing of deoderant
Wallet
Earphones


No comments