Beautifully Disney Review: Fantasy in Flight

First things first, this girl not only loves planning, organizing, Disney, and Lush, but I have a huge love for Tinkerbell and make-up. So when Disney combines the two this girl was in heaven. Disney started releasing their make-up lines this year. They are really good quality.



Shopping at the Grand Floridian's gift shops I stumbled upon their make-up display. Tinkerbell automatically caught my eye. This is released as the fourth installment of Disney's Beautifully collection and it's released just in time for the holidays. I bought the palette in the collection that is called Fantasy in Flight. I bought it and I love it! The shadow palette has pretty frosty hues that also blend well. I wore it in the parks with my other make-up today and a few days other days as well.

They actually do not have names, #5, #3, #6, #4, #1, & #2

They are just the right texture. You can build them or not. It's really up to you. I feel like it will really enhance my Beautifully Disney make-up collection. It is not released online at the moment but it will be soon.



I love this palette it has colors I normally wouldn't just pick for myself. They last great with different eye shadow primers. I realize that 6 colors for $40.00 is a bit much but I love Disney and make-up and Tinkerbell. I would recommend it. I think the pigments are very vivid. I look forward to seeing the rest of the collection and other future palettes from Disney! 

Look for the nail polish review from the same collection coming soon.

No comments