❄Pop Sugar Must Have Box December❄


Ghiradelli Chocolates (2 bags) ($8): I’m OMGEXCITED about these because I LOVE Ghiradelli chocolate! I cook with it. I love visiting the soda shop of it at Disney! I love these squares at Christmas!

CC MADE Caramel Corn ($4): This was a little meh feeling for me. It would be a great stocking stuffer. Or a simple gift to give an acquaintance or give to acknowledge someone.  

govino Go Anywhere Flutes ($12.95): Ok this is a dream for me! These will probably come in handy on New Years! Super excited about them. I could probably even use them when we got to Uptown Art or Sips and Strokes! They came in a set of 4!

modelco Fiber Lashextend Black Mascara ($20):  This claims that it will get rid of every other mascara. Unfortunately it's not water resistant but I will try it because the packaging is awesome! The bottle has a mirror on it! 

The next item was in a ziploc baggy, then bubble wrap, and then a cloth drawstring baggie... This is why:
Lulu Frost for PopSugar Bracelet ($110):  I ADORE THIS BRACELET!!!!! It reminds me of Frozen! I am not crazy about the gold part but the accent is just gorgeous! It's from the line Lulu Frost.

NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps ($16): These are super cute for Christmas!!! I am so excited that I have these before the Polar Express Experience and before Christmas! I will be rocking these!!!

MIXT Studio Wrapping Paper ($9): I think this fancy wrapping paper is adorable. I will probably wrapped my mom's gift in this. There isn't a lot of paper but it will be enough to wrap that and some stocking presents for my friends.

I enjoyed this box, I don't feel like it was of the same stuff my other box have been made of but it's completely understandable! I cannot wait January's box now! 


No comments