Pop Sugar Must Have Holiday Edition






Graphic Image 2014 Databook (Silver) ($70):  I have my 2014 EC Erin Condren) planner so this may end up in the gift pile.  It’s got some different things though, so I don’t know, maybe I do need two?  I may keep one for school all by itself or one for house planning on decorating and such! It's real leather too!

Fatty Sundays Peppermint Crunch Dark Chocolate Covered Pretzels ($6.95): I have actually been wanting to try these so yay! Magically appear at the door? SCORE!!!!

Tokyomilk by Margot Elena Body Soufflé (Scent: Chance) (scent may vary) ($40): I expected this to be strong and icky, but I quite like it. And this packaging? OMG to die for. This box / tin is actually what is what the lotion is in and you have to unscrew it to open it. 
This will be great now that it's winter and my skin is drying out!

Winks by George False Lash Compact (Fullness & Flare No. 1) (style may vary) ($28):
I am very very excited about this! I have been eyeing this on Nordstrom! It even comes with the signature glue that is organic!

Erickson Beamon Rocks Blondie Stone Bangle (~$75) (cannot locate exact style online).  I am in looooove with this bracelet! It's sparkly and it's big! 

Lunares Cheese Paddle With Knife (Navy Blue) (colors may vary) ($69):  I don’t know why, but I love this.  I have a few cheese display things already, but I don’t care. It's truly amazing! 

The little present came in a box from ShopStyle! 
Cuyana Elizabeth Infinity Scarf (Camel) (colors may vary) ($65): OMG I love this. Like I love this. I could not be happier about this scarf. Sometimes you just need a cold weather scarf instead of a fancy fun scarf. And this scarf is beyond soft and no super heavy either. It’s made out of 100% baby alpaca (according to their website they get hot with all that fur, so this is a win for them too) and is seriously just amazing.  


No comments