Recap



1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?
This December Disney Trip!

2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
What happened in Seattle right before I left. There was so much already going on in my life that I just wasn't sure if I would be able to handle it and I haven't had any flashbacks, episodes, or rants. I know I am truly blessed for that.

3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Making new friends that have already showed that they have my back.

4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
Relationship issues. Family. Romance. Work. Yeah.

5. Pick three words to describe 2013.
Adventurous. Strong. Knowledge.

6. Pick three words your spouse/significant would use to describe your 2013 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you).
Strong. Blessed. and Cerain

7. Pick three words your spouse/significant would use to describe their 2010 (again, without asking).
New. Fun. and Lucky

8. What were the best books you read this year?
Hook's Pan, Divergent, and Until You

9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
Odette, Lisa, Chris, Edwin, Carolina,

10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
Permanently moving away from Seattle.

11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
Emotionally I grow stronger. Realizing that falling apart isn't an option anymore no matter if science tells you or you'll regret it. Pray about it and show people you aren't just a statistics.

12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
God answered my prayers and I learn to that His way is better than my way.

13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
I have started doing more cardio which helps my heart.

14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
I learned to realize which relationships are actually worth trying for and which ones no matter how hard is just better to let go no matter if it hurts you and them. Letting go hurts but you heal stronger. :)

15. What was the most enjoyable part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
I loved traveling to London for the seminars! As for home I feel like making sure I will build a home that my future family can appreciate and cherish

16. What was the most challenging part of your work (both professionally and at home)?
Home was that family and friends can be challenging to your professional job. Professional challenge was learning new things.

17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?
Worrying about what other people thought because of their petty comments. And that would be the second time waster is listening to people and their snide comments and worthless opinions.

18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?
Learning and spending time with the ones who really matter in my life.

19. What was biggest thing you learned this past year?
Prayer works. A simple prayer that you ignored the answer the first time. The second time run with it.

20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you.
Let It Go.... and Let God.



No comments