Beautiful Lengths


When Influenster announced to me that I had a new campaign starting I was excited, especially since it was Pantene! But it wasn't just for the brand. Its about a project of Pantene's.

"Pantene created Beautiful Lengths because healthy hair means a lot to us, and the appearance of healthy hair means so much to women battling cancer. Since the program began in 2006, Pantene Beautiful Lengths has created more than 42,000 wigs from more than 800,000 generous hair donations from people across the United States and Canada, which have been the driving force behind the cause." To me this is amazing! Every woman deserves beautiful hair with or without cancer and this is proves it!

To begin with I decided on just donating $8 to the project. But as the days went on and my hair grew longer and I was reminded about the campaign I decided to go for the cut. I was ready for something new with my hair anyhow. Because I have been unsatisfied with my hair for awhile. I usually have someone in my family or sometimes one of my friends cut my hair. But I decided to sign up for a salon and let them cut my hair into layers.

I absolutely love the fact that I did this and that the donation is going to a good cause! For my inspiration of the cut I wanted I went for two different pictures. One was the type of cut and one for true inspiration of why I was doing the cut.




These both really made me feel better about the cut I wanted. Children with cancer are something I truly understand. And little boys hate losing their hair as well. I strongly recommend joining this cause and for more information on it check out this website; Pantene Beautiful Lengths Fund

No comments