Thanksgiving Outfits

Happy Friday Everyone!!!! Another week of 2015 has come and has just about gone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week! I have so far! This grateful girl is learning new things to be thankful for all the time.



Speaking of being thankful, less than a week away is Thanksgiving! Yep, Tom the Turkey and Santa, will (hopefully) be on your screen announcing that the Christmas season is upon us! And that's pretty special to me this year. Since this year has passed as it has I have learned to really cherish my family, new and old. I am not guaranteed tomorrow and neither are any of them.

So I have found a few outfits for the big Turkey Day! I am linking the Polyvore links below each picture. Enjoy!



This is exactly what a southern girl needs when it comes to Thanksgiving outfits... Outfits that are breathable. Its not cold in the south when Thanksgiving comes around, and if it is, it's not very cold. So these are perfect options, and a great start to the sets I have picked out!



I really love 2-4 in this set! Don't get me wrong one is okay, but it's not my stile. The rest of the outfits I see me wearing on Thanksgiving Day scoping everything out. Plus the rest are very functional. This is my favorite set!



This set is unique! I like the edgy vibe I get from the entire set. Yet it has hints of preppy girl mixed in. These would also work well for Black Friday shopping as well.




I love how this set is really laid back. Even the more dressy outfits still have a comfort aspect to them. And I love that on Thanksgiving Day. Room to grow with all that turkey! Gobble gobble!

I hope you enjoyed this selection of outfits for Thanksgiving! Let me know if you want to see more of these time outfits in the comments. And Happy Friday!



No comments