Currents 09. 01. 15

HAPPY SEPTEMBER! Today has been a fun and interesting day! Basically after having 5 days off I had to return to work for a grand total of two days before I leave for Anaheim again! This time I'm running! Which I'm pretty excited about but I'm not looking to have best run times because my training has slacked off with the heat. Yuck!

I started my day off with yoga with the kids. Got them ready for the day. Vin and I exchanged some Harry Potter talk because it is September 1st! Awesome, awesome day! I also made ADRs for a girl trip to Disney World in the spring. And then it was off to work I go!

Work was really spent regrouping and organizing for me today. Which was fun for me and really helped me get on target for the blog, for my job, and for my family. I am really trying to buckle down and get things done so I'm not so crazy and stressed. We will see though.

This afternoon we met with the school we are adopt-a-school partners with and it went really good. I felt like we accomplished a lot. We talked about the whole year so it went really well for me. Getting that done was a huge relief.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents



Time I Got Up…


4:00 A.M


Weather Today...


Sunshine

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Yoga

Wearing: BrookeCore Stability 3/4 Tight"I Work Out So I Can Climb the Stairs at Hogwarts" - Harry Potter Gym TankAngel by Victorias Secret Sport Bra


Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: Pantene Smoothing Shampoo with Avocado Oil

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Gud Bodywash

Currently Wearing Today...


Ciela BibFrenchi® Spread Collar ShirtVigoss 'Tomboy' Destroyed Skinny Jeans Love By Design Lace Cardigan Cream of MushroomSteve Madden 'Stecy' Sandal

Current Hair....


Hair style: Two Styles for a Sizzling Summer!- Easy Vintage Hair Styles

Hair products: En Root® Hair Spray Strong

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer

Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Oil Free Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing

Eye Cream - Tea Balm Firming Eye Treatment

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50

Blush - MAYBELLINE Dream Bouncy Blush Plum Wine

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - VINTAGE by Jessica Liebeskind

Eye Primer - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Enigma

Eyeshadow - Nude Dude® Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Eyeliner- Starlooks Luxe Longwear Eye Liner Pen

Mascara - COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Waterproof Mascara Black Brown

Lip products - CATRICE Infinite Shine Lip Gloss Rose, Would You..?

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: My Favorite Ornament

Toenail Polish: N/A

Perfume: Marc Jacobs Fragrance DOT



Currently Having for breakfast….



Biscuit and gravy, hashbrown and tea

Currently on My To-Do List….


Organize to-do blog list
File 400
File transmittals
Read
Purge books

Currently House Smells…


Candle: Autumn

Wallflower: Leaves

Wax: Vanilla Bourbon


Currently Buying….


Stickers, sticker, more stickers... Did I mention stickers?

Currently Lusting After….


Nothing, I'm pretty satisfied with what God has given me.

Currently Eating Snack….


Cotton Candy grapes

Currently Crafting....


Burlap banner

Currently Excited About…


AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently Grateful For….


Bible Study

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Chicken Corn Chowder

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Happy

Physically: Good


Current Media…


Book/Story: Lord, Teach Me To Study The Bible In 28 Days by Kay Arthur

Movie/TV Show: NCIS

Music/Song: Disney songs

iPad App: N/A

iPhone App: Peak

Games: Phase 10

YouTube Video: Vlog | Last Weekend in Utah | August 29 - 30, 2015


Currently Eating for Supper…


Zaxby's Nibbler meal

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


I have an insane calling to be where I'm not


Currently Praying About…


My family
Jessica and her family
Our country
My Prayer Warrior Groups concerns and needs
Johnny - Please like this page and pray for Johnny!
Children with cancer
Situations in other countries
Mrs. Daphne's friend
Corey
MIA
Frankie

Currently Using in the Bath…


Fizzbanger

Currently Wearing to Bed…


Eberjey Gisele Boxer-Short Jersey Pajama Set, Navy/Ivory

No comments