My Travel Bucket List

People talk about my countless trips to London because I adore London. I have visited France, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, and Australia. But there are so many other places that I want to see in my lifetime. And I'm not waiting until I retire, that is crazy!




I have both worldly places and more United States places I want to visit on this list.

Let's start with the worldly:


  • Norway - I've been obsessed with Norway long before Frozen ever came about. But Frozen did give me the push to go visit there. When I was 11 years ago I started having obsession with it. Now that's where I am headed on my honey with Adventures by Disney
  • Greece
  • Tokyo Disney
  • Hong Kong Disneyland
  • Shanghai Disney
  • Germany
  • Switzerland
  • Italy
  • Malta
  • Spain
  • Ireland
  • Scotland
  • Canada
  • Albania
  • Bulgaria
  • Egypt (not a have to) 
  • More Disney cruises... I have been on several but there are so many new destinations that I cannot wait to explore more!
As far as the U.S goes I have already been to New York City, Nashville, Disney World, Disneyland, Los Angeles, Pike Market, Six Flags Adventure (New Jersey), Atlanta, Wizarding World of Harry Potter Orlando, Wizarding World of Harry Potter Hollywood, Blue Ridge Mountains, Washington D.C. But there is still a list of places I want to visit:
  • Hawaii for Aulani 
  • Alaska Disney Cruise
  • Alaska in general
  • Vermont - Fall foliage
  • Salem, Massachusetts
  • St. Augustine, Florida
  • Grand Canyon in Arizona
  • Hot Springs, Arkansas
  • Savannah, Georgia
  • National Mississippi River Museum in Iowa
  • Louisville, Kentucky for many reasons especially the Kentucky Derby
  • Sarasota Springs, New York
  • Dodge City, Kansas
  • Cedar Point Amusement Park in Ohio
  • Hershey's Factory and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
  • Mt. Rushmore in South Dakota
  • 4 Corners in Utah where you can stand in 4 states at once
  • Putnam, Connecticut

I have many more places that are more general places than specifics. 

No comments