Not All of Those Who Wander Are Lost: Disney Adventures I Want to Explore

There's a great big hunk of world down there with no fence around it. - Lady and the Tramp
Yes there is a world with no fence around it just waiting to be explored. The wonderful things that our world, planet, Earth holds. The history, cultures, and sights! All of it to be explored! These are a few trips that I would love to do with Disney Adventure!


Australia - I've been to Australia but I think with Disney I could learn so much more than when I stayed there and was there to fend for myself. I love this idea so much. 



While in Sydney, pedal around scintillating Sydney Harbor on a privately guided bike tour, visit the stunning Sydney Opera House, and get a private surfing lesson at the famous Bondi Beach. - This is one of the things I that I really want to do! The bike tour and the private tours! I did get to enjoy the Sydeny Opera House while we were there.

View the dazzling array of sea life by snorkeling among the coral forests and shimmering fish of the world's largest tropical reef. A marine biologist is on hand to answer your questions. - To me this would be so amazing to see. Life that I've really only seen in tanks and movies would be so unbelievable in real life.



Participate in Aboriginal traditions as Tjapukai tribe members share their culture with song and dance. Listen to a didgeridoo and learn how to throw a boomerang and a spear. - I love learning about different cultures. We didn't learn about this tribe but we did learn about other tribes in while in Asia on our Around the World trip. This would be so much fun for me just by getting to learn more.


Holiday Danube River Cruise - While I would have to give up a chunk of my December to do this... My heart is racing at the thought of it. To learn about others during the holiday while cruising would just be amazing! 



Enjoy a day in the majestic city of Salzburg with a local expert. Visit the beautiful Mirabell Gardens and other sights made famous from the movie The Sound of Music. - Ahhhh. This looks so amazing to me. Just the amazing cultural experience of wondering through these cities and learning so much!


Discover wonderful holiday presents and splendid arts and crafts for your family and friends at Christmas Markets in almost every port—including the world-renowned ones at Salzburg, Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna and Budapest.
- See this is another reason why this would be perfect for me. The ornaments and special things that I would bring home with me! Oh my!


Enjoy family river cruising along the Danube river through the heart of Europe to 8 unforgettable destinations in 4 countries. These 8-day/7-night vacations are Adventures by Disney-exclusive sailings with AmaWaterways—a leader in luxury river cruising. - I love cruising! I love just floating along and seeing sights. And knowing this isn't a cruise ship makes it even more amazing! 

Alaska - I know you are probably thinking why in the world would I want to visit Alaska when I have the whole world to explore? Well Alaska is pretty different and I do want to go on a Disney Alaskan Cruise. But this trip offers even more!


Brave the rapids on a rafting trip down Denali's glacial Nenana River. As Mt. McKinley looms in the background, don't be surprised if you cruise past a flurry of furry onlookers relaxing on shore—including caribou, wild sheep and bears. - I can try my hand out rafting again. It's been awhile but I think it would be something new that would force me out of my comfort zone.

Take an exhilarating jet boat ride along the glacier-fed Susitna River into the Alaskan wilderness. Afterward, enjoy dinner in Denali National Park. - I don't think I have ever been on one of these so that for starters is something that would be cool to do. Plus I also like the thoughts of enjoying that park.

Cool your tracks at Happy Trails Kennels and go behind the scenes to learn the history of the Iditarod, the world's most famous sled race. Meet the racing dogs and the season's litter of eager puppies! - Wildlife doesn't usually excite me that much (yes I am hunter but I'm on a vacation on these trips). But this just sound like a blast! Puppies on vacation!?! Sign me up!

Norway - I know for a fact I am doing this Adventure because I have requested this as my honeymoon with Vincent after we are married. Norway has intrigued me even as a small child because of Disney. I love the area in EPCOT dedicated to it.


Begin your adventure with a visit to this storybook village, which serves as the inspiration for the kingdom of Arendelle, home to Anna and her sister Elsa in Disney's animated adventure, Frozen. Be sure to get a glimpse of life in the 14th-century with a visit to the Bryggen district and its historic wharf area for a look at the unique wooden architecture, craftsmen's workshops and local restaurants. - FROZEN!?!?! Yep I am that adult that really does love Frozen as much as the three year old. That's because I have roots in that movie. It was mine and Vin's first date. Rain was singing her heart out with me on the way home. I will never get tired of Frozen.

Get a close-up look at these wooden masterpieces that remain an important part of Norway's heritage as well as its contribution to the history of world architecture. This unique style also served as the inspiration for much of architecture in the film Frozen. - I love the idea of exploring things like this. Plus seeing this picture makes me realize how much detail Disney put into their EPCOT recreations!

Discover the natural beauty and cultural heritage of this dramatic Scandinavian region rich with diverse landscapes ranging from beautiful island coastlines to snow-capped mountains. You'll see Western Norway's best known fjords, including Geirangerfjord and Naeroyfjord—both UNESCO World Heritage sites. Along the way you'll meet local storytellers, fishermen and farmers who will share tales of life in this stunning part of the world. - I am blow about this trip with all that holds to do. This trip I think would really help me feel like I'm a local.

Italy - After reading a book as a preteen called Road To Romance by Nicole Hart. I want to explore the country with Disney however though. For the record Disney hires people from these countries so they actually know what they are talking about before you start going on about how these people don't know the cultures. 


Visit the majesty of Rome's glorious past and the birthplace of modern civilization as you walk through history amid the ruins of the Colosseum, including a tour of the 3rd—and highest—level, which offers amazing views over Rome. - OH! This has me so excited! Really these trips can just seem so priceless to me. To see this with my own eyes and get to tour it would be a dream come true!

You'll explore the city center, home to the famed Spanish Steps, the Piazza Navona, the Pantheon and the Trevi Fountain, where you can, as the legend dictates, ensure your return to Rome by tossing a coin into its waters. - Since I was about 11 years old I have had a framed poster of the Trevi Fountain. I have been in Italy before but I didn't get to see the Trevi Fountain. I have that poster still, so it would be such a beautiful moment for me to toss a penny into the water.

Meet a renowned mask-maker who showcases his dazzling disguises for Carnivale in an exclusive event where you'll construct a masquerade masterpiece of your own. - Oh this has me excited too! I love masks. I made one for my prom as it was a masquerade theme. This has me really excited to try and do!

Greece - Disney just gets me. It has adventures to the places that I absolutely adore. The places that are filled with such a rich culture! Oh this trip would be such a breath taker. The views alone would be enough for me.


Join your guide for a storytelling excursion in Athens. Discover the architecture of the Acropolis, as well as the Panathinaiko, site of the first modern Olympics. - Oh this is so exciting! A deep rich history! The amazing things that this area has seen. Oh how truly beautiful!

Explore the Temple of Apollo at the foot of Mount Parnassus, as well as its theater and stadium. Then enjoy lunch at a taverna overlooking the Gulf of Corinth. - This reminds me of Road To Romance by Nicole Hart there is a part where there are in a deserted theater like this.

Adults indulge in a delicious wine tasting at the Volcan Winery in Santorini while Junior Adventurers learn the art of grape stomping. - Sorry they said grape stomping and my mind immediately went to I Love Lucy where she stomps the grapes. Anytime that is mentioned around me that's where my mind goes. But to really enjoy wine would be simply divine!

London Pre-Cruise Stay - Oh this is just what I would want before a cruise! Yes I know I've been to London several times. But to see it Disney style!? Oh that is a dream come true of mine! Oh it would be so fantastic!


Witness the changing of the guards, a show of military precision and royal security since 1660. The palace guards' stoic demeanor, crisp red coats and towering fur hats are a hallmark of Buckingham Palace. - As many times as I have been in London I have never experienced this. I think it would be amazing to see and watch!


Climb aboard a red double-decker bus for a private tour of London, with an elevated view of the city and its iconic sites including Big Ben and Buckingham Palace. - I have done this but it would be wonderful to spend it with Disney getting to experience it in all it's wonder and new information.


And there you have it. My Disney Adventure list that I really want to do. There might be a few others that I would like to do, but these are the main ones. It's extraordinary looking at the detail Disney puts into these trips. 

No comments