Walking into A Dream-- My Dream Closet

When you get the closet of your dreams and you think you have do everything like everyone else you eventually realize that you should have decorated how you like. Your style can even suffer from pigmented walls. And if you have no theme; crazy things can end up in a room.


Welcome Foolish Mortals...
To the Haunted Closet!

Now I'm not one of those people that thinks everything has to be exactly with the theme, but fit comfortably inside the box of the theme. I have found a few things that aren't exactly Haunted Mansion but are so artfully done that it looks like they could be!

Arhaus was founded in 1986 and has some of the most beautiful pieces of furniture I have ever seen. The attention to detail is amazing! The pieces above are from them. Top left is the gorgeous Anabella Floor Lamp In Nickel. Check out more lighting options here. Next to it on the right is Lulu Tray in Silver has some very unique detailing on it! I love the antique feel to it. Bottom left is the two that I'm most excited about! The bottom left is Addison Lingerie Chest in Black. This is the piece that I just fell in love with. I love having this piece in my dream dressing room. The last piece is Audrey Tufted Upholstered Chaise in Tumble Aspen. I love chaises, and I can guarantee you anytime that I go into a furniture store and they have chaises that is where you'll find me.

One of the amazing things about Arhaus is when you buy a chandelier, lamp, pendant lights, or an accessory mirror during their storwide sale, they donate 10% of the purchase price to Global Dental Relief. Global Dental Relief brings dental care to children living around the world. Between the dental pain I've been lately and my love for kids this really stands out to me!

While I love pieces that aren't exactly Haunted Mansion, there needs to be a few items (or a lot) that are Haunted Mansion!


These are pieces from the Disney collection. Top left is book ends with the busts of the "greatest ghost writers the literary world has ever known." Disney The Haunted Mansion Bookends is one of the things I love and I would house my fashion books between these! Next to it is The Haunted Mansion Porcelain Bowl. This would be my catch all. Mostly daily worn bracelets and bobby pins would go into this bowl. Bottom left is The Haunted Mansion ''Room for One More'' Framed Deluxe Print by Noah. This print is so amazing. It features the caretaker and the hitchhiking ghosts! And lastly is the piece that I already own. The Disney Park Haunted Mansion Musical Jewelry Box NEW Grim Grinning Ghosts is gorgeous! I already keep interesting things in this box.

I am really considering updating my closet dressing room to match this theme. I have outgrown my hot pink with the white chandelier. It will be amazing to take down the hot pink damask, and replace it with this color palette;



Arhaus even has color wheel ideas and this one goes with my theme and color palette beautifully. This really helps you think about why you are picking the colors that you are. Psychology of colors is something I have been fascinated by since middle school so I was really impressed by this!



If you could create a theme for a dressing room or closet what would you pick? What pieces would you include?

No comments