My 2018 Spring Bucket List (with Printable)

Spring has already sprung, I know. But I am just now getting around to fully developing my spring bucket list. I want to do some things that are out of my comfort zone. To fully embrace the season that I hate the most. That's the real reason I'm doing it because it's my least favorite season.


Let's embrace spring, shall we?

My list may not completely push myself out of my comfort zone, but it's progress. And I've learned over the last few months that progress is more important than perfection! 


1. Read and watch the Secret Garden

2. Celebrate Earth Day

3. Enjoy reading outside.

4. Participate in Emily Ley’s Decluttering Challenge

5. Increase veggies for lunches and snacks.

6. Spa Day at home – face mask, foot mask, nails, and teeth whitening.

7. Prepare and taste test different spa waters.

8. Enjoy a workday mid-day break by going to a snow cone stand.

9. Have a family board game night.

10. Savor a lunch at the park.

11. Purchase a new pair of rainboots.

12. Make a sleep spray out of essential oils.

13. Buy and fill a sketchbook of different doodles and cartoons.

14. Watch an Audrey Hepburn movie.

15. Practice and learn hand lettering.

16. Take an online photography class for my phone.

17. Try a new smoothie.

18. Plan a fairy garden.

19. Make a wisteria craft.

20. Create seasonal self-care baskets.

I, now, have something very special for you all. I have made something for you. If you like the list above I have a printable version for you. All you have to do is click on the link below to download it! It's a PDF version that you can highlight for yourself!




I am doing this with the mindset of the true spring season. I will be doing these activities until June 21st. After that date, I will move onto a summer bucket list. If you enjoyed this post do you think I should do a summer bucket list post? Would you like a blank to fill in your own tasks on the printable? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments