Currents 10. 18. 15

Happy Sunday everyone!

I have a lot to do today. This is an exciting time for me this week. There is wedding stuff to do, fall festival stuff to do, and also family time. Plus, I'm starting to get everything ready for the holidays! That's what's really going to be amazing.

I finally bought my planner for next year. You'll see some planning posts being posted soon! I have forgotten that part of my life! I absolutely adore it! I love the wonderful things of planning out my week! I did it completely in Haunted Mansion, especially since I have the planner charm in Haunted Mansion!



Today though is going to be about the front of our cabin, cleaning and decorating. And the other parts of my day is going to be about Bible study and blogging! Those are the things I am most concerned with today!

Let me know what you have planned for the day!

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Chili

Favorite Song:


40s on 4 Sirius XM Radio

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“A baby has brains, but it doesn't know much. Experience is the only thing that brings knowledge, and the longer you are on earth the more experience you are sure to get.” - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:





Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Bible Study tonight

No comments