Podcast List - Part 1

The reason that quote, "You can do everything, just not everything at once," was written was for me. Not really, but sometimes I feel like it is. I want to read all the books, watch all the movies, read all the blogs, watch all the YouTube, and... listen to all the podcasts. I'm just getting my feet wet on podcasts. I was confused about them up until a few years ago when I started listening to the DisUnplugged. And my podcast listening expanded from there. So today I'm letting you in on a few favorites besides the Dis.


Listen, listen, listen.



Sorta Awesome

I have talked about Sorta Awesome before, but I cannot get away from this podcast at all. I love the show. I love being a patron of the show. I love Facebook groups of the show. It's life-changing seriously.

  • It's like having tiny small favorites each week! I love YouTube videos that are monthly favorites and with this podcast, each host shares their "awesome" of the week. 
  • They also talk about topics that are mainstream and also informative. It's refreshing.
  • You'll never know what to expect with this show. Random subjects and talks can be found on this show. It's just awesome!


The Sunday Basket

This was an unexpected podcast. The author is a little conceited, but I can get past that. Because the system is great. But unlike what she tells you, you can tweak it to become yours.


  • A step by step guide to getting your papers in order.
  • Opportunity to take physical classes on how to organize your papers.
  • A system that works, but you can still tweak regardless of what anyone tells you.



The Bible Binge

This podcast... So good. I am just blown away by this podcast. They take a Bible lesson and talk about it in modern terms. I was laughing so hard at work that I had coworkers wanting to know what I was listening to because the laughter was a lot this that day.


  • Funny spins on the Bible, that are not derogatory.
  • A theologian ends each episode talking about they discussed and she gives her take on the episode for the day.
  • This really gets you to thinking. I have a lot of things that I have pondering since this podcast.


I know you are wondering? Why just three? Especially since I have talked about Sorta Awesome before this post. I want to be real with you. I had high hopes of doing more than just three, but I actually found a lot of podcasts that I don't like! And they are even podcasts that are famous and doing well that I don't care for because it's just not my type. So in the coming months, I'll be letting you know which ones I come across that are great for second listen!

No comments