Spring 2018 Outfits

Like I've said recently spring is not my favorite season. It's why I have a hard time transitioning into a spring wardrobe because I love my winter wardrobe. So today I'm taking four spring activities and giving you outfits to go with each of them.


What are your favorite activities for spring?



Four activities I love during the spring are; attending baseball games, working in the garden, attending an afternoon brunch, and taking a picnic. These are activities that I actually partake in during spring. The only activity that I thought when I initially thought of spring was taking cover in a basement, but you can do that any outfit!

Baseball Game



There is nothing like climbing the stairs at Sewell-Thomas Stadium in Tuscaloosa. I love grabbing a cheese nacho with jalapenos, some sunflower seeds, and a water on my way up to my seat. I love the feeling of the crowd cheering on the boys on the diamond.  

Working in the Garden



As you dig in the dirt with the sun rising overhead, you feel a sense of grounding. Letting the feel of nature slip between your fingers. Planting a new life in the soil around you. Thinking about that juicy tomato that you will soon pick from the vine and enjoy on Taco Tuesday!


Sunday Brunch



A nice Sunday brunch is served at a quaint hotel. Enjoy the interesting food that brunch is! You can hear the string quartet music playing and the tinkling of silverware hitting the china plates.


Late Afternoon Picnic






Most people think that a date is a movie with dinner. How about something different? How about some cheese and wine before the sun goes down? Pick four cheese, add some cold cuts and nuts, put out some pickles, olives and stuff peppers, of course, pop out some fruit, and of course add some crackers and breadsticks. And then, of course, pick the wine to go with your cheeses! I like to do a white, a red and a dessert wine. Just relax on a blanket under a tree and get to know the special person with you.

If you enjoyed these outfits let me know! This was rather difficult doing this without Polyvore, but I managed to do it! I hope to do this for summer! What summer activities should I do?

1 comment

  1. This is the perfect post for spring!! I love the transition and the activities you chose!

    ReplyDelete