Valetine's Spa

Hey everyone! Valentine's Day is right around the corner! Actually, it's in a week's time! I'm so excited because this year we are serving others this Valentine's Day. Sometimes we serve others too much that we forget about ourselves. I, personally, feel better when I have some time to myself to really just think over everything and having products that make me feel good.


You are the bubbles to my bath!

These products that inspire me to have a relaxing time during the Valentine season.




The Comforter - Probably one of my favorites from Lush to date! It feels luxurious even in the bar state. But break off a piece and run it under running water? Fairytale bubbles swarm you and surround you with a cozy black currant smell. It feels like a blanket of pink bubbles is embracing you! It lives up to the hype!

Love Locket  -This bath bomb is amazing with the different layers to it. There are fun and exciting things inside the locket and the locket itself is an explosion of fun! Dazzling colors and beautiful smells will delight your bath!

Polyamorous - This product makes me grin so much! It is a solid bath oil. This means when you drop it into your bath water and it will melt and sooth your skin when you sink into the bath. Orange, violet, and sandalwood smell invite themselves into your world to take you into another world.


If baths are not your thing do not worry these next few products will having you feeling amazing!

I Love Juicy - You have to show some love to your hair with or without a bath and this product is my go-to for a good cleansing shampoo! So lots of love for your locks!

Eggplant - For a shimmering good time use this soap! It lathers really nice! It does have a tint to it when using it but it doesn't stick to my skin. I love that they are coming out with a bath bomb of this soon too!

Prince Charming - If soap isn't your jam then go for a gel! I love Lush's shower gels! This one is amazing! I love the sweet grapefruit smell while in the shower. I love that it just makes my skin squeak from being so clean. I can also tell how much it brightens up my skin!




Aurora Borealis - I have had such a horrible time with dry skin this winter. But, this kicked it all off my skin! Especially my legs! It was a life-changer. My only complaint was that it didn't last me long trying to get all my dead skin off! It still an amazing scrub!


Naked Attraction - While my husband loves this smell. I prefer something more woodsy. I love how moisturizing it is though! It's so indulgent for the skin especially after using Aurora Borealis! (What would I use instead of this? Soft Coeur)


Bubblegum Lip Scrub - I adore this product. I love scrubbing my lips with this scrumptious lip scrub. I love licking it off and smoothing a good lip balm over my lips afterward. They have different flavors too!


Lemony Flutter - This has saved my hands! Because, when the weather goes back and forth from hot to cold and then back my hands freak out! This calmed them down and I was glad for it! I felt very pampered!


Volcano - I love the feel of my husband's feet after using this. His feet get really dry in the winter almost to the point that they crack and create sore which isn't good since he is a diabetic. He loved how it felt and he said he could d


Cupcake - This is still one of my favorites! I love having something called Cupcake on my face especially when it's decadent and rich feeling just on my face! However, this one you can't eat! It does help my oily face a lot!



I hope you like this Valentine's Spa that turned into a Lush Valentine Spa! We loved using these products for our couple's night together! We wanted to try out some old favorites and some of the newer products between me and my husband!

No comments