Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!

Enjoy this survey! Enjoy the witching hour!!





Favorite horror or Halloween song.

Witches Brew - Caspar
Worst Witch - 
Monster Mash
Which Witch is Which - Disney
Shake Your Bones - Disney



Favorite horror monster or villain.


Witches, and Frankenstein



If you were dared to stay overnight in a haunted house, would you do it?

Yeah, I would.



What is your least favorite thing about Halloween?

People who ruin it for others. I get that some people think it's worshiping the Devil, but don't ruin it for people. Also, don't get too scary around people who don't care for that kind of thing. Leave them alone and scare yourself.



What are your favorite Halloween related quotes?

"When Witches go riding & black cats are seen, the moon laughs & whispers, 'tis near Halloween."

"Lace up your boots, grab your room, it's time to fly."



Have you always loved Halloween?

Yes, without a doubt.



Are you superstitious?


No, I'm not... Unless it's Alabama Football




Which urban legend scares you the most?

There was a book as a kid that scared me called Haunted Kids: True Ghost Stories.



Do you get scared easily?

Sometimes. Depending on what is scaring me.





If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you choose?

Witch



Would you rather go to a Halloween party or trick or treating?


Trick or treat



How do you get into the Halloween spirit?


Movies, surveys, music, shopping, etc




Favorite scary book.


I don't think I like any scary books. If I did they wouldn't be scary to anyone else.



What is your favorite Halloween candy or sweet treat?


Any candy, but I love candy corn!



What was you first Halloween costume?


I was a month old pumpkin. My dad thought it was hilarious.



What is the fondest Halloween memory you have?

My favorite Halloween memory was when my mom and I would watch Halloween shows and movies together all day and do crafts and bake together. It was the best!



If you could create your own potion or spell, what would it do?

I have so many. But I would love a time travel spell where I could do more stuff in an hour.



If you knew that the next Halloween costume you wore would turn you into that character, what costume would you choose and why?

I'm not sure what I would want to be. Something magical.



Stayed tuned for more fun coming in November!

No comments