Finding the Positive in Today

Negative things are rough. And lately in the world there seems to be more and more negativity. And here lately it seems like there is so much negativity that I've been hitting. I know I can be negative. I get that, but I own up to sometimes I'm the problem too. It's the things and people who think they aren't the problem that get to me. And it's not just people, but situations too! But today, I'm saying no to that here is a list of positive things from my day!




The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. - Winston Churchwill

This post will be taking the place of Friday's post. I feel like this post is really important to me right now.

1. My best friend - Panic attacks, helping me deal with situations at work, helping deal with things at home. It doesn't matter. My best friend is there for me. Today was hard on both of us and she is still right in there for me. It made me feel so good that while the rest of the world seemed to be turning dark right before my eyes, she was there. She understood.

2. Coworker - This person can say somethings that make me want to go crazy and hit my head against the wall. But I also know this person if you make her listen and talk to you can be fun and you can even laugh with. It was a really rough day for this person, and so I was glad to make her laugh this morning before her storm hit. Which her storm turned out to be okay! Yes, for power of prayers!

3. Lunch - I have been doing really good with bringing my lunch to work instead of eating out. But it was so nice to have Newk's. I had the lobster & crab bisque with Newk's Q sandwich with extra white bbq sauce. It was so good! It was wonderful having that. The cups were even supporting Ovarian Cancer awareness which made me smile! Obviously not for the ovarian cancer but to get the awareness out there.

4. My outfit - I know that seems silly. But I have on my favorite pair of leggings from Lularoe and I have on an Irma from there as well. It's been an absolutely amazing day as far as comfort goes. I felt like I have been hugged by my bed, because the clothes are that soft. It has made me so happy and comforted by that.

5. Sorta Awesome Podcast - They have had some very interesting podcasts lately. I have laughed sometimes until I cried while driving and this afternoon was no different! Have you ever called your breasts, mounds before? Do you like red velvet cake? Do you like selfies? Have you heard about period panties? Trust me, this podcast is amazing!!!

6. Walmart Grocery Pick-Up - Seriously. I know some people are like, you seriously have grocery pickup on your list? I do! The new thing from Walmart is life changing. I love ordering online. They can tell you if they don't have and sometimes they can substitute it!!! You just order it and set up a time to pick it up. Check in, and boom they load it into your car! It's the best thing.

7. My kids - The fact that my kids want to help put up groceries is amazing. They love taking everything out of the bags, and helping put stuff in the cabinets. The adults put the stuff up in the pantry, freezers, and refrigerator. They get all excited about helping and I just loved that!

8. Blogging - Knowing that I can share my day helps me. Especially since it felt like a negative day, but looking back I realize all of the positives are right there too! That can change everything around.

How was your day? What positives did you have?

No comments