Currents 03. 06. 15

Happy Friday, ya'll! Well today has been interesting. For starters, it is pay day. Which is always awesome. I am going to order some more things from Amazon and Etsy. I enjoyed some pole dancing fitness. Granted more things happened with my family last night and today but it is okay. God has a plan and I'm trusting him. We traveled to Tuscaloosa today to my MewMaw's. My hometown half marathon is in the morning.



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents




Time I Got Up…


6:00 A.M. EST

Currently Doing for Fitness…


Activity: Running

Wearing: Run Because Punching is Frowned Upon HoodieNike Air MaxInspire Crop II *Block-It PocketTek Gear® Bra



Currently Using in the Shower...


Shampoo: MATRIX Biolage Normalizing Cleanreset Shampoo Pureology Perfect 4 Platinum Reconstruct Repair Masque

Body wash/Soap/Shower Steamy: Cool Amazon Rain

Currently Wearing Today...

NYLON COMPETITION SHORTS
Tri color maxi skirt
Women's Layering Tank
Marled Open-Knit Sweater
Quilted Vest
Tory Burch Quinn Ballet Flats

Current Hair....


Hair stye: Short Hair Bun - Two days of this!

Hair products: NYM'S Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray

Currently Wearing Make Up...


Moisturizer - Boots No7 Lift & Luminate Day Cream SPF 15

Primer - Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer

Eye Cream - Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off!

Foundation/BB Cream - Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin

Powder- NYX COosmetics Stay Matte Powder Foundation

Spray - UD Chill Makeup Setting Spray

Blush - Model Co Blush Cheek Sheer Pressed Powder

Bronzer - Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter - IT Cosmetics My Sculpted Face

Eye Primer - NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Eyeshadow - Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Soft & Sexy Shadow Collection (Tutorial)

Eyeliner- UD Limited Edition 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner

Mascara - Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara

Lip products - Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Hot Mama

Concealer - ClĂ© de Peau BeautĂ© Concealer



Currently Other Beauty...


Fingernail Polish: Formula X The Colors Vivacious

Toenail Polish: Formula X The Colors Fiery

Perfume: Ralph Lauren Ralph Eau de Toilette Spray



Currently Having for breakfast….


Some granola and almond milk with apple juice and spa water


Currently on My To-Do List….


Clean up files from previous download folder
Clean up Feedly
Clean up Google Drive
Check on house status
Order school book and start on tests
Clean up YouTube
Clean up Gmail
RSS Feed link
Make reading list

Currently House Smells…


Candle: Farm House Gathering Cutie

Wallflower: Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut

Wax: Vanilla Chai Tarts


Currently Buying….


Nothing

Currently Lusting After….


Sleev - Ordering this as soon as it comes out!

Currently Eating Snack….


Celery and ranch

Currently Crafting....


I haven't decided what I am going to craft next!

Currently Excited About…


In the morning for the half marathon!


Currently Grateful For….


That my family and friends accept that I do pole dancing for fitness.

Currently Eating for Lunch...


Cobb salad and some french bread

Currently Feeling…


Emotionally: Excited

Physically: Nervous


Current Media…


Book/Story: Leaving Tuscaloosa

Movie/TV Show: Golden Girls - Sisters

Music/Song: Counting Stars - OneRepublic

iPad App: Peak

iPhone App: Happier - Trust me, a complete and full review is coming on this App.

Games: Mario Kart Wii U

YouTube Video: I Finally Found Someone (With Lyrics) - Bryan Adams feat Barbra Streisand


Currently Eating for Supper…


Subway - Chipotle Chicken flatbread with banana peppers

Current Quotes, Verse, Line…


Be Stubborn About Your Goals, and Flexible About Your Methods.

Currently Praying About…

Frankie
MewMaw
Nathaniel's Grandma
Situations in other countries
Jessica and her family
My Girls
My dad
Myself
Our family

Currently Using in the Bath…


ButterballUnicorn HornDreamtime

Currently Wearing to Bed…


Dino PJs - Reminds me of my best friend!

No comments