Things I'm Loving Right Now!

Hello Everyone! It's been some time since I have done a favorites, but don't worry they will be coming soon. They will however, probably be coming without lookbacks, but a very long lookback will be coming at you in December! But I want to let you know what I am loving as of RIGHT NOW!


Find a reason to smiles every day.

My life recently has become more fun. I have really taken to not being stressed, or trying to eliminate things that bring me stress. Not only that, but doing more of the things that make me happy.


  • Talking to my best friend - I cannot imagine going a day without talking to her. I think there have been very few days where we don't exchange greetings. But my best friend is amazing. She doesn't think she is because she doesn't have everything. But her kind soul and loving demeanor means everything to me. I like hearing her talk about her family and her cats. She has really kept me together in the past few months.

  • Emily Ley - I have been subscribed to Emily Ley things for a while now. Not because I was thinking about using any of her products but more because she intrigued me. And I decided to do Powersheets in the coming year, and she recommends Simplified Planner. Well I had been iffy about going back to Erin Condren. This was my nudge. I am such a hardcore fan of Emily Ley's now, it is unreal. I read her first book at the beginning of the year, and I'm loving her second book now!

  • Lara Casey, Powersheets - I have been wanting to do this for years. And thanks to my new boyfriend 2018 will be the year! But I am loving it right now. Looking at what everyone is doing now. Getting involved in the groups. Reading over the Powersheets. It's the only way to really use the power sheets is to immerse yourself. I am going to be starting the prep very soon and I cannot handle how excited I am!

  • Reset Girl Challenge, Happy Place Club Monthly Challenge - I have adventure many things with The Reset Girl before. I have tried out the making over my life with goals with her, I have done listers, Camp Reset, among other things. But her Happy Place Club Monthly challenge is just what she needed and what I needed. She realized that it was chaotic for her, and so she has made it perfect for those of us who want to list, have some self care and craft for ourselves! I am almost finished with November and cannot wait until December month starts!

  • Spotify - This was shocking to me. I pay for Youtube Red and absolutely love it. I seriously recommend it a lot to people who say they love Youtube, especially if they fuss about ads. But what I wasn't expecting was missing finding new artists and songs. So I made the jump to Spotify Premium. So I could enjoy playlists, finding new artist, and new songs easily. I am so glad that I did! 

  • Popsugar - I have loved Popsugar, long before there was a Popsugar Must Have box. I remember when it was just a very hot pink app with a star on it. And it grew and grew. I swear I love most everything this company does. I don't agree with a lot of their political views, okay I only agree with like 10% but I can avoid it for the most part. I love the fitness section, the Popsugar Must Have box, the cooking section, parts of the Mom section, their Reading Challenge, and many other parts of it. It's amazing how it has grown over the years.

  • LuLaRoe - I promise my full review of this company is coming soon. It's one of the blogs I have to work on very soon that was already suppose to be posted. So look for that to be back posted. But I adore these clothes. I literally live in them. Pajamasa, parties, Disney, and work, you can find me in them all the time. Fancy parties and date nights are the only exceptions, and some date nights you'll find me in an Amelia. But I promise these clothes are worth the money!

  • Dating Divas - I remember when they were first taking off on Pinterest. I was interested in them because of what I wanted my future dates with my husband to look like. Though I didn't even have a boyfriend at the time. I tucked some of their information away. I've always been obsessed with coming up with date ideas. Blame it on the hopeless romantic in me. But they have more than just date and gift ideas. There are so many recipes, and other ideas to use in your home. I am glad that I am once again using them and this time I have a home and kids!

  • Sorta Awesome Podcast - This is something that I am loving and have been loving for months now! I promise I am going to do a full review on it in the new year. But I do want to touch on this podcast for a moment. This is a podcast that literally talks about things that can make your life awesome! And my love for "favorites" is strong anyhow, so a whole podcast like that is even better. Plus the huge following on Facebook is amazing. But I am also a paying listener and it's amazing the content that they put out for their listeners. 

  • Kindle Fire - I am really loving having a more hi-tech Kindle. I love that if I just need a break from reading to eat and watching something on Netflix that I easily can. I thought yesterday I had lost or my Kindle had been stolen, and I realized then how much I have grown to use this device for many things beside reading. But reading is a big thing for me. I love all the different things I can do on it though.

  • Flylady Christmas Missions - I love doing this year after year with the Flylady. I feel like it really does prepare me for the holidays better than anything else, or any other kind of program. It's nice to feel like are in place because I prepped for them months ahead. I really do recommend using this! 

What are some things you are loving?

No comments