Fresh Start Challenge Day 20: Let It Go!

We accept the love we think we deserve. - Stephen Chbosky


If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.


A busy, vibrant, goal-orientated woman is much more attractive than a woman who waits for a man to validate her existence. - Mandy Hale


Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.


Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered.


Life is like a piano; white keys are the happy moments and black keys are the sad moments. But remember, both keys are played together to give sweet music.


Our deepest wishes are whispers of our authentic selves. We must learn to respect them. We must learn to listen. - Sarah Ban Breathnach.


I don't know what my future holds, but I do know who holds my future. - Tim Tebow


Stop waiting for Friday;
For Summer;
For Someone;
To Fall in Love with you;
For life;
Happiness is achieved when you stop waiting for it and make the most of of the moment you're in now.


Sometimes God redeems your story by surrounding you with people who need to hear your past, so it doesn't become their future. - Jon Acuff


If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely. - Roald Dahl


One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can't change.


Nothing is impossible. The word itself says 'I'm Possible'! - Audrey Hepburn


I’d like for people to remember me as a winner, because I ain’t never been nothin but a winner. - Paul Bear Bryant


You can never makes the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake it is a choice. - Lauren Conrad


Keep the fights clean and the sex dirty - Luke Bryan


Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do


The difficulty for me is that I'm interested in so many different things. I could never really imagine myself doing one thing, and I'm pretty sure that I'll end up doing four or five different things.
-Emma Watson


Why worry? If you've done the very best you can, worrying won't make it any better. - Walt Disney


What ever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will wnat to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you can do what you do.
- Walt Disney

No comments