Fresh Start Challenge Day 15: Femton






HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY





I just recently did about a post about this not too long ago; you can read it HERE.

So I will keep to these;


  1. I let it go.
  2. I can fly.
  3. I can feel the love tonight.
  4. I know God can help the outcasts.
  5. I know I have friends that I can depend on with the rain rain rain comes down down.
  6. A dream is a wish my heart makes.
  7. I know it's a small world after all.
  8. I love being part of most people's world.
  9. There's no place I'd rather be than on the seashore right we're free.
  10. I know that's there is a great big beautiful tomorrow.
  11. I knew there was something that wasn't there before.
  12. Let's go fly a kite!
  13. I know that love goes on and on.
  14. I know that You've got a friend in me.
  15. I know who the leader is!!!! M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

No comments