Popsugar Must Have Box May



I know I am wayyyyyy behind on my other subscription boxes but I am fixing to catch up on that tonight. That is changing tonight I promise! I have had a lot going on in my life.

Smellbent Perfume Spray in St. Tropez - When I first sprayed it, I hated it. But after I had it on about 10 minutes, I loved it! It definitely changes as you wear it and I am really glad I ended up liking it. It doesn’t smell like sunscreen to me, but it does smell tropical and beachy!

Citrus Zinger Infuser Water Bottle -Yes! I was wanting to go to Target and get me another water bottle for my Disney Summer but this will work just fine. Plus it's an infuser and pink! This will taste delicious on the days I am in the parks! I cannot wait to use this! I have in the refrigerator with some kiwi right now!

Kerry Cassill Sleep Mask - I think I have a plan for this... Putting it in the freezer for really hot nights. This will perfect then! My other sleep masks will work for their purpose too.

Hi I’m Skinny Sticks (Multi-Grain Sweet Onion) -I have never heard of these before, but they are yummy! I had order one of their sampler packs so I can try all the flavors while in Florida to help combat all the fattening Disney snacks...

Tone It Up! One Day Fat Blast DVD - I freaking love love love love their YouTube channel I am pretty sure I have featured it on my currents before now! I am excited that I got this!! This will be going to Florida with me too!

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Nail Lacquer - I totally just bought this at IMATS!!! So this is going to Carolina or Rain. Whoever can snag the Elsa color the quickest! This is a really pretty pool color which really is perfect for the summer.

All totaled I came up with a value of $108.98 for the May 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box.

And my bestie +Jessica  received this box as her first Pop Sugar Box (proud best friend right here) and the link to her review is below just click on the picture.





PopSugar also sent those who purchased the Limited Edition Resort Box the following special gift because of the delay we had in receiving the box:

vbeaute Lip Spread Original – Anti Aging Tinting Lip Gloss - I don’t know that I have ever worried about my lips aging, but maybe I should be? It’s kind of a mood lip gloss because the tint changes based on your pH. Interesting!

No comments