☁ April Favorites ☂

Tools


Crown Brush Set 615 HD Set with Mirror and Twizzers - I am using this for two purposes now. One, as my toss in my purse brushes. Two, teaching Rain how to apply make up. She loves learning and I love teaching hers.

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder Brush - It's worth it's weight in gold I promise!

Maestro Complete 12pc. Brush Set with Roll-up Pouch - Almost as good as Sigma! But these brushes are made with just a little something extra and I love that!

Make Up Forever 158 Double Ended Sculpting Brush - I do enjoy this brush for putting on highlighter and fixing foundation powder.

Beauty Blender - There is nothing like this make up sponge. I do think the Real Technique's sponge is a contender though but it definitely not made of the same study material.

Make- Up Face


Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment - O. M. G. I freaking love this stuff!! I am almost out of it and I will be purchasing the full size! It has cut back on my acne! Not freaking kidding! It isn't a good of primer as Benefits Porefessional but in comparison to the Baby Skin? Oh it's amazing. It's just the same texture as baby skin. I love this a lot.

St. Tropez Gradual Tan Plus Anti-Aging Multi-Action Face - Ipsy did it again! I love this! I love St. Tropez anyhow! I used some of it for a wedding this past weekend. It didn't help with all the bruising I still have but it's still an amazing brand and this stuff just works like a wonder.

Sisley Paris Black Rose Cream Mask - I totally loved this and now I just have to really decide if I want to buy the full size or not.

Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer - I like a gel moisturizer better than a lotion one. They seems to keep my skin more balanced and not clog up my pores. 


Make-Up Eyes


Elizabeth Mott pop! goes the shadow - Champagne - I love this color. The texture of the shadow is almost creamy. I love using this as a brow highlighter!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar - I love this so much! I love the smell of chocolate first thing in the morning and it's indulgent first thing in the morning.


Make- Up Lips


Too Face Lip Insurance - Since I am trying to start wearing more lipstick instead of lip balm this has been amazing. I have noticed a huge different.

TARTE Online Only Kiss and Makeup 5 Piece Amazonian Butter Lipstick Set - My boss gave me this as a surprise and I love it.


Hair

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray - I have loved this stuff a lot! I am not sure about repurchasing it just yet but it's going on my list as a contender.

Plump for Joy Thickening Hair Lifter from Not Your Mother  - I didn't just use this on my hair but also on Rain's hair. It worked great for both us. It was fun and interesting to use.


Nails

Ciate Mini Mani Month - I love the polishes in this!!! Makes me super excited!

UD Electric Nail Color Trio - Rain and I literally went through all three bottles in a matter of three weeks. I love the finish of these polishes.

Cleanse


Olay Fresh Effects Out of This Swirled Deep Pore Clean + Exfoliating Scrub - This wakes me up in the morning and gets the oils and other grim from the night. I love the smell of it.



Dislikes


René Furterer Waterproof Moisturizing Fluid KPF 90 (leave-in) - I didn't care for this at all. It made my hair matte and oily.

René Furterer Repairing After Sun Shampoo - Yeah pretty sure this is pure sulfate in a bottle.

No comments