September 2015 Favorites and Lookback

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone's September was wonderful! I know mine was partially. It was rather boring. I didn't do too many things and that shows in my favorites.




Beauty:

Spruce and Fresh Golden Girl Scrub - I love this stuff! It's so amazing on my elbow to get dead skin. I love this and I cannot wait to purchase it again.

H20 Facial Soap - I get these travel sizes of these when I'm at Disney World. If you stay in a deluxe or villa you get them free with the room. I steal them each day so I have a fresh set each day. I love this soap, if I have a break out on my face, this clears it right up. It gets my face feeling super clean. (I couldn't find a link, sorry.)

Milani Fierce Foil Eyeshine- I really love this palette. I love how a little goes a long way. I get complements every time I wear this eye shadow. It shimmers and shines and can be applied on top other eye shadows for more of a dramatic look.


Media Favorites:

Netflix NCIS - Around 2009 I binged watch NCIS while in college, and if you have read my old posts you know I was in college with Vin. Guess what we are back to binge watching it again and again. I love this show and it's spin offs. Does anyone know if JAG was this good? The show that NCIS spun-off of?

Oregon Trail App IOS - I have been obsessed with this game. I have constantly playing it all the time. It's a lot like Farmville, but with mini games and other differences.


And as always here is my Lookback for September in my Erin Condren


No comments