Currents 10. 14. 15

Today... Today was an interesting day for me. If you were on the outside looking in at my life to day you would think that I didn't have anything special going on in my life. But I was positively beaming on the inside. This time next year my last name will be Mallone. Because today is exactly one year until I marry Vin.



Besides that I was able to go through the boxes of prizes, games, and decor for the town fall festival. I also went to the market and bought things for suppers and lunches. It feels good to just be a mom, instead of a boss for right now. I really enjoying the mountain air. We did curl up this afternoon and enjoyed the Christmas segments on QVC!

It feels really good to get things off my to-do list. I promise to give you all the posts soon when I relax a little more. Those posts are important to me as well. Them being the best quality of mine is what makes them so dear to me. But rest assure it's coming.


More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Old fashion meat loaf

Favorite Song:


Faron Dawe - Your Friends & Mine (Christmas Song)

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“I think you are wrong to want a heart. It makes most people unhappy. If you only knew it, you are in luck not to have a heart.” - The Wonderful Wizard of Oz

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:








Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Bible Study tonight

No comments