What I am Looking Forward to, Disney World-Wise, in 2017

Disney World is always changing. People roll their eyes because I go to Disney so much. But it is really changing all the time. I was there at the end of October, and by the time I went back at the beginning of December, things had changed.



So what am I looking forward to that is being forecast for 2017 at Disney World?

Here are the things that I am on board for in 2017 at Disney World. Some people may not agree but it's amazing for things to change!


  • Pandora- The Land of Avatar - I was not a fan of this at first, a new land in Animal Kingdom, but it is getting a little bit better. I just had to learn that things would work out, and with as much time as they have spent on this, it better be unbelievable!
  • Rivers of Light - Ok this is really awesome! A light water show that's completely new. I love the fact that this helps make Animal Kingdom a night park. The park is incredible at night.
  • Disney Springs - More and more new things to Disney Springs. The place is absolutely amazing!
  • Typhoon Lagoon - The ride, which is awesome for the water park! Sometimes, Typhoon Lagoon gets passed by because it's not as thrilling as Blizzard Beach.
  • EPCOT - The Festival of Arts is really interesting. I cannot wait to see how they will grow this in the future. I love EPCOT for learning!
  • Monorail - This will go down for refurbishment in February, but there is also the new dine and ride option for something different.
  • Magic Kingdom Railroad - This is going down for refurbishment at the beginning of the year, which is sad because it feels like it just opened back up. Plus, I hate the idea of them taking away the opening show.
  • Hall of Presidents - Making room for President Trump. This will open back up in July.
  • Stitch's Great Escape - It's already closed, and rumored to be rethemed and come back as something completely different.
  • Resorts - Many of the pools at the resorts are getting refurbished. Some are getting an overhaul to the entire resort. But for many it's just upkeep.

This is just the list that I have heard and that I am looking forward to this year. What has you excited for Disney this year?



No comments