Blogmas Day 12: Disney Fan Gifts

Hey everyone! Today will be a magical gift guide! It's all about the mouse, castle, and galaxies far, far away. I'm excited about this gift guide!


“As long as there’s Christmas, I truly believe, that hope is the greatest of the gifts we receive.” – Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas 

I'm thrilled about this list. I was originally planning to add in some Etsy shops, but I decided against it. So, here you go everything from Disney themselves!

Enchanted Rose Tea Infuser – Beauty and the Beast - $9.95 You can hear me and my best squealing over this right now. Seriously, just listen because this is epic for us. Perfect stocking stuffer for the both of us!


Mickey Mouse Sleep T-Shirt for Men – Walt Disney World - $26.99 While this says for men, I could see myself wearing something like this to bed with some cute boy shorts. To me, this is the perfect pajama top while at the parks!

Oh! My Disney Stationery Card Set - $29.95 This makes my stationery heart soar! How cute and functional are these? I would love to have these on my desk at work.

Minnie Mouse Cinderella Castle Ear Headband – Silver Sequins – Walt Disney World - $29.99 THESE ARE GORGEOUS! I love these ears! They are absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the design is one of the best. To me, these are the best New Year's Eve ears!

Toy Story Pizza Maker - $49.95 For the die-hard Toy Story fans. This is just the cutest and epic. I know that many people want there to be a real Pizza Planet. This might be as close as we get! This is a great gift for a family that loves Disney!

Pizza Planet Popcorn Popper – Toy Story - $34.95 another fantastic gift. We actually have this one! We love it. It doesn't make a lot of popcorn. It makes about enough for roughly 2-3 people. It's a great Disney family gift too!

Elements Keep It Fresh Face Cleanser by H2O+ - $26.00 I know I have talked about the company Disney uses for the toiletries before, H20! This is a fantastic product! I love the stuff they give you in the hotels! I really hoard the soap they give you for facial and makeup brush soap! It's is great! I think this would be a slightly expensive stocking stuffer, but it would be a great gift regardless!

The Child Bounty Collection Figure Set by Hasbro – ''Don't Leave'' & ''Ball Toy'' – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 2 1/4'' – Pre-Order - $15.99 I have this on pre-order for a special friend of mine. He became quite close to me during a Star Wars Half Marathon and then even closer when he started dating my best friend and found out that he knows Vin so well. He is a diehard Star Wars fan and this household is all a fan of baby Yoda!

Minnie Mouse Robe for Adults by Barefoot Dreams - $158.95 Come on, keep reading. Stop staring at the price. I'm telling you this one last because if you would have seen this product first you would have stopped reading. However, this product I do have. It was a gift to me this year old. I love things from Barefoot Dreams. Their products are the softest things I have ever felt. I adore that Disney has partnered with them. I love this robe for snuggling my children in. There is a man's version as well. I highly recommend this for the person you really want to pamper that enjoys either alone, or snuggles on the couch or both!

That's it for my list! I hope you enjoyed this gift guide with unique Disney gifts that aren't all ears, shirts, and magnets. Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!

No comments