Mini Currents 01.16.17

Happy Monday! I hope you are enjoying Martin Luther King Jr. Day! Before anyone says it, yes if you work retail you are working today. End of story. Onward to the rest of the post!



More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why CurrentsCurrents
And why I no longer do currents daily: Tea Time with Hunter Volume 5


Ahhh being back at home! We seriously got home at roughly 8:05 A.M. from Los Angeles. I was at work by 8:30 A.M. I spent most the day opening things from vendors and checking my email. I did go to the grocery store with my in house catering chef. It was really fun, and exciting. I have several that are in house. But this is his first alone job, so I cannot wait to see what he does by himself!

Tonight will be relaxing and finally letting my legs recover and heal. They have about a month to heal and strengthen before we run another race weekend. I plan on back blogging, planning and reading. I need to just decompress for tonight. I have major sales and managing meetings the next two days at work. I hope your week is off to a great start.


OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:

Original Naked Urban Decay - I kind of wanted to pick this up again after seeing my cousin pin about it. 

Favorite Hair Product:

Drybar High Tops Self-Grip Rollers - I wanted my hair to be ready when we got off the plane. Yep I was that woman on the plan with rollers in her hair.

Favorite Food of the Day: 

Chicken Burrito - Chickfila - This is more expensive than Taco Bell but it is real chicken. Not something that is questionable. It's really yummy with eggs, onions and peppers. They give you salsa that you can put on it. I love it with and without it.

Favorite Song:

Diane Young - Frankie was scrolling through my phone while I was driving and he started with it and it was stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


"I am not lucky. You know what I am? I am smart, I am talented, I take advantage of the opportunities that come my way and I work really, really hard. Don’t call me lucky. Call me a badass."

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Date night Wednesday!! I'm so excited for this! Wedding planning and everything. Wedding registry time!!

No comments