Must Have Popsugar Summer Box


Sisters of Los Angeles Rocks Glasses - The cities on these glasses (London [YES LONDON], San Francisco, New York and Los Angeles) represents cities in which PopSugar has offices which I thought was cool. I actually have a “Laurel” rocks glass from this company and a shot glass (and a tote bag for that matter) from assorted Fancy boxes, so I am set! These are fun and summery and very cool.

Samudra Blue Tropics Pouch - This is a PopSugar exclusive item. I love this pouch. I love that it’s totally different on both sides (One side is the trees and on the other side says Live Love Aloha) and it is SO big and roomy. You could fit sunscreen, your wallet, your phone, makeup, heck even your iPad in this pouch. Love it!

Sachajuan Ocean Mist - I knew about this from the spoilers. However, I did test run it on Rain's hair. So I know Beach Babe +Jessica will love it.

Soixante Neuf Jewels by Joie Jager Horn Necklace - Not so sure about this horn. I was kind of expecting that we’d all get the same turquoise one we saw in the original spoiler, but it seems that there are color variations. So far I have seen turquoise and white (which I got). I believe there are many ways I can wear this. So I am happy to have this piece. It's really different.

Tarte LipSurgence Power Pigment (Tipsy) - Perfectly fun and sassy. I love Tarte products. They seem to know how to handle make up for the summer which I am glad for. I love this fun color.

Tarte Cheek Stain (Tipsy) - I wouldn't have picked this up on my own. I am picky about blushes so this would have been a no for me. But trying it out makes me think differently. Which makes me question the other things I bypass in Ulta and Sephora...

The Ingredient Finder Eliunt Extra Virgin Olive Oil - I guess is the must have summer food item. I am all about this too! I can always use EVOO in many different foods. So this has me all excited!

All totaled I came up with a value of $359.49

No comments