Currents 6.23.14

Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Mango chia seed pudding

Lunch: Lotus Blossom Cafe; Thanks to +Nate and +Jessica's daughter, I wanted Chinese so went to Epcot! 
Shrimp fried rice with an egg roll, Chinese hot tea, and Caramel-Ginger Ice Cream

Supper: Oven poached tilapia and broccoli and rice

Currently Snacking on...


Cheerio Banana pop

Currently Drinking...


Water

Currently Baking...


Nothing


Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer


Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Bare

Toenails: Ruby Wing “Crowd Surf” Color-Changing Nail Polish  I freaking love this!!!

Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down straight and no extensions

Currently Burning...


Wallflower: Palm Leaves (This has seriously taken the place Day Dream Paris!)
Wax: Business Casual from Scentsy (I love my sales person here in Orlando!)

Currently Using in My Wash Room...




Bath: N/A

Currently On My "To Do" List...


Work on my blog
Do homework
Research
Organize some more things


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Energized 


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Nothing

Currently Listening To....


Plain White T's

Currently Reading....


Currently Loving...

Getting Chinese food from China in Epcot... Hehehe

Currently Anxious About...


Painsley
The wedding
MewMaw's eye


Currently Blessed By....


Having food to eat
That my girls are healthy

Currently Excited About...


My Planner!!!!!!!
Eloise!
Grocery shopping
Commercial

Currently Lusting After....




Currently Buying....


Bento lunch items
Planner things
Hickory Farm Basket for Vin for our anniversary

Currently Playing...


Two Dots & Sims Free Play

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Touring Plans Lines
iPad: Luvocracy

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


A baby blanket

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...


This is one of those moments when I have been going to Disney all my life only to discover this little gem.


No comments