Currents 6.20.14 -- With a Twist





Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Sausage and pancakes and coffee

Lunch: Turkey sandwich, pretzel crisps, strawberries, cucumber slices, and baby carrots

Supper: White bbq sauce baked chicken, corn on the cob and a baked potato

Currently Snacking on...


Currently Drinking...


Sweet Ice Tea

Currently Baking...





Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer


Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: Bare


Currently Wearing Scent...



Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down straight and no extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Sundress
Wallflower: Palm Leaves (This has seriously taken the place Day Dream Paris!)
Wax: Business Casual from Scentsy (I love my sales person here in Orlando!)

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Work on my blog
Set up everything
Organize some more things


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Calm
Physically: Awesome!


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Guess Who Is Coming to Wedding

Currently Listening To....


Alex Goot

Currently Reading....


Currently Loving...



aden & anais lovely - ellie + starburst classic dream blankets - Trust me these are the best baby blankets on the market! 

Currently Anxious About...


Painsley
The wedding
MewMaw's eye

Currently Blessed By....


My life experiences! 

Currently Excited About...


My Planner!!!!!!!
My babies arriving in the morning!
Commercial

Currently Lusting After....




Currently Buying....


Planner things

Currently Playing...


Two Dots

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: SleepCycle
iPad: Sims Free Style... Don't judge me...

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


A baby blanket

Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...

Magic Carpets of Aladdin

No comments