Currents 6.26.14





Currently Eating...

Breakfast: Peanut Butter & Berry Wrap , orange juice, water, and tea

Lunch: Trader Joe's cheddar rockets, baby carrots, corn on the cob,  apple sauce, and leftover meatloaf.

Supper: Bacon cheese burger, fries, and Dr. Pepper

Currently Snacking on...


Banana

Currently Drinking...


Sweet Tea

Currently Baking...

Coffee cake

Currently Wearing...


Currently Wearing Make Up...


Foundation - Revlon ColorStay
Blush- Frat Boy
Highlighter- Mary Lou Manizer 
Eyeshadow - Mystic Waters
Concealer - (Sorry I don't always put this but it never changes...) Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer


Currently Wearing Nail Polish...


Fingernails: You're So Vain-illa

Toenails: Pussy Galore

Currently Wearing Scent...


Currently Wearing Hairstyle...


Down without extensions

Currently Burning...


Candle: Splash Mountain
Wallflower: Palm Leaves (This has seriously taken the place Day Dream Paris!)

Currently Using in My Wash Room...





Currently On My "To Do" List...


Work on my blog
Do homework
Research
Organize some more things


Currently Feeling Emotionally & Physically...


Emotionally: Happy
Physically: Tired


Currently Interested in News Story...



Currently Watching....


Golden Girls: Sophia's Choice

Currently Listening To....


Alex Goot

Currently Reading....



Currently Loving...


I had my first Executive Meeting!

Currently Anxious About...


Painsley
The wedding
MewMaw's eye


Currently Blessed By....


My friends and family

Currently Excited About...


My Planner!!!!!!!
Eloise!
My wedding!
Grocery shopping
Commercial

Currently Lusting After....

Currently Buying....

Planner
Organization stuff
Jack Skellington Air Freshener


Currently Playing...


Two Dots & Sims Free Play

Currently Loving Apps...


iPhone: Dark Sky
iPad: My Disney Experience

Currently Crocheting, Sewing, or Knitting...


Finished the baby blanket
Started on a scarf



Currently Loving At Disney or Florida...



No comments