Review: Staedtler Triplus Fineliner 20 Count Pens




I am a new owner of Erin Condren Life Planner. One of things that all of the people from the We Love EC group was talking about was pens. So I was interested as well about these pens.

So I had a pretty bad day at work and I went to Target. I seen these pens that everyone was talking about. I also seen the price tag above them. Twenty-five dollars... That's a lot of money for pens. I quickly searched Amazon. Even on Amazon they were twenty-two. Eh. Bad day. Planner excitement. Bought.

I love them! I was so excited about them. They have an amazing gripe for writing without cramping. Also they have amazing fluid for easy writing and do not smear! Plus with EC LP they do not bleed! So it is perfect!


The case turns into the perfect prop for the pens. So you don't have to worry about the flap being in your way. It helps you to keep them organized so of course mine are color coordinated. 


And of course another part of me just had to write with each pen the night I got them for future reference (I also need to do this in the note section of planner!) Not only did I have to write a sentence with each pen but also the sentence had to have every letter of the alphabet. Yes I know I am weird.

I give these pens a 10/10. They are perfect!

No comments