2015 Fall/Winter Beauty Releases On My Wishlist




I originally was going to post my favorite YouTubers, but since I talked about YouTubers recently I figured I would discuss something beauty related! I know I have slacked off on this a lot, but it's because beauty and stuff still make me really happy, but I have more important things now. And that just kind of happened with some life changes. I still love beauty and will talk about what I'm using, what I buy. So here you go, enjoy!

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition-Color Crazed 10pc Brush Set  - First on the list is something that I really don't need, but have to have! I love, love makeup brushes! I can never have enough. This set is perfect for fall with the coloring. It's gorgeous!


Urban Decay Vice 4 - This isn't even released yet anywhere, but will be come September 12 on Urban Decay's website and everywhere else on September 25th! These palettes that Urban Decay releases are just amazing! I love having them for all the time. Not just travel, not just for parties, for all the time.

Smashbox ART. LOVE. COLOR. Master Class - This is a true masterpiece! The colors are so different and the actual palette is different from most palettes too. These are perfect for creating unique looks that are just so beautiful! Getting this is in my hands will be fun.

Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour - I think I am only going to go for two of these. One they are so expensive and two I just really like the packaging on these. They are to die for gorgeous!

Christian Louboutin Sheer Voile Lip Colour - Only one of these will hop into my shopping cart! I love luxurious lip colors! So excited to get this! Plus, love the shine!

Laura Mercier Candleglow Luminizing Palette - I really need a good luminizing palette. I get up these samples and use them, but I need a true palette for highlighting! This seems to be just perfect with all the options in it. 

MATRIX Biolage Waterless Clean & Full Dry Shampoo - This is something that kind of stood out to me on the list of releases because it's not makeup. I love Matrix Biolage shampoo, so why not try the dry shampoo?

Fresh Sugar Nourishing Lip Balm Advanced Therapy - I have been using Diors creme de rose lip balm forever! But this is advanced therapy which means it also heals! I know I will be needing this, because I needed desperately when I was in the mountains last year. They harsh wind and never ending cold weather cracked my lips. (Trust me I'll take cold weather over heat any day! So I'm not complaining.)

YSL Couture Palette Fall Collection Metal Clash - This is just gorgeous! I love wearing gold makeup lately! It has just the right about of colors to go with it for a perfect fall look. The kind thats dark and seductive and yet full of life. I love that about this palette!


And the last thing on my list that I am excited about for Fall/Winter is MAC's Vamplify Collection. Which I have bought! I am in love! Like love love love love love! Expect to see this in a lot of my Currents.



1 comment

  1. I am so excited for the Vice palette!!! The colors are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete