Mini Currents 09. 10. 15

Happy Thursday! Today has been mostly about myself and my family! I sent two of my sisters off to Disney World this morning because they are going to Night of Joy at Disney World. It's a huge Christian Concert at Magic Kingdom that takes place just about every September. I'm excited for them to go! It will be magical for them!

Most of my day I have spent working on Bible Study plans. I just feel this draw towards leading the Bible Study group that I have started with Jessica, Corey, and Carolina. So that's what I have mostly worked on. Right now I am at the hospital with a friend of mine from work. Hopefully I can get the other two posts I would like to get up tonight while sitting here. If not I'm sorry in advance.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Bumble and bumble Thickening Shampoo

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Halloween Oreos

Favorite Song:



Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:








Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Tomorrow night's Bible Study Roundup!

No comments