Mini Currents 09. 20. 15

Good Morning Everyone! Yes this Alabama fan is still in a good mood. I know we lost this morning (I felt like a LSU fan staying up that late), but there are things to learn from this game. And that's a gigantic thing for me to say because a few years ago I would have been mad as ever this morning. But we can't win them all, but I'd like to though.

Anyways, I'll be spending the day getting as many posts I can to you. I hope my new idea of systeming my posts will prove to be beneficiary. It's not something I normally would do, so it's be interesting to see what happens. So what are your plans for this fine Sunday morning?

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Monkey bread

Favorite Song:


Bad Blood - Taylor Swift

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“I am amazed by how many individuals mess up every new day with yesterday.”

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:








Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Bible Study tonight

No comments