Sticker Collection: Autumn Edition

When I was requested to do a sticker haul I instantly felt overwhelmed. I have a lot of stickers! Not just since I bought my Erin Condren LifePlanner, but before when I was scrapbooking as well. So I heed and hawed over how I was going to write a post that would not only take forever to write, but also forever to photograph and upload? The answer came while I was sorting my stickers into a better system-- Editions!


So you might be asking yourself do I really have enough stickers under this category to make a post? And the sad answer is... yes! Yes, I do have enough stickers to do a post solely on autumn stickers. I am including Halloween and Thanksgiving stickers if that makes you feel better. If not, well hopefully I'll do a post in the future that you'll like more. Beware I will be doing a Christmas sticker post that will have a few wintery items. 

To begin with I figured I would showcase my stickers specifically for planner/calendars. I will link shops where I can. I bought all of these off of Etsy. And this isn't all of the autumn stickers that I want to have even. My Etsy wishlist is insane.



If you read my posts a lot you know I love KGPlanner stickers! She is truly amazing at the stickers thing. She gets you the products quickly, even though the mail is SLOW, but she gets them in the mail to you when she promises. And if you have problem, be sure to message her first about it because I have only had one problem and she fixed it right away!




I'm not the biggest OneOrangeSnowflake fan. Her turnaround time is insane! It takes things forever to get finished from her store. However they are good quality. Actually the pictures on the right are sets that were given to my by my fiance because I don't have the patience to wait on her stickers.



















I'm not sure if SimpleLifeStories has this particular sheet available anymore. But she has one similar to it. And here it is; Magic Sticker Sheet 2 ideal for Erin Condren Life Planner






The rest of these stickers are my normal sticker stash! Some are from Target's dollar section, but the majority are from RAKs from my best friend. The rest is some that I have had from my scrapbooking days. It's amazing how old some of these stickers are!














Thanks again for dropping by my blog! If you would like to see how I place these stickers in my planner follow me on Instagram at Hunterolltiderollov3.

And if you would like an Erin Condren Life Planner of your own go here; Erin Condren Life Planner and save $10!

No comments