A to Z My Favorite Halloween Things!




A: What are you being for Halloween this year? 

NCIS Agent Bishop

B: Favorite costume from past Halloweens? 

Elsa!



C: Do you still go trick or treating? 

Yep!

D: Top 3 favorite scary movies. 

Pyscho
The Exorcist
The Amityville Horror



E: Top 3 non-scary Halloween movies. 

Halloweentown
Casper
Tower of Terror
Hocus Pocus

F: Do you watch Halloween specials on TV? 

13 Nights of Halloween; and the specials on Food Network, Travel, Discovery and History channels



G: What was your first Halloween costume? 

I was barely a month old Tinkerbell 

H: Would you ever wear a "sexy" Halloween costume? 

I have in the past, and I think it is a thing of the past for me. But not going to always rule it out.



I: Most ridiculous "sexy" costume you've seen? 

Just go to the website Yandy, most of those are ridiculous.

J: Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating? 

Depends on what kind of Halloween party. I would actually rather go to a Halloween Festival.



K: Favorite candy to find in your trick or treat bag? 

Peanut Butter Bars

L: Candy or other goodies that make you want to cut a bitch when someone gives them to you?

Anything I can usually get. I like odd candy. 



M: Any Halloween traditions? 

No I can't say that we have any traditions yet. We are still working on that as a family. I do read the same Halloween books to my kids that was read to me.

N: Have you ever been tricked on Halloween? 

Someone tried once to roll out house.... Didn't end well for them. My dad shot BBs at them and it scared them off.



O: Costumes: make or buy? 

Both!

P: Have you ever pulled a Halloween prank?

Only at work



Q: Do you believe in ghosts? 

Not exactly...

R: You're in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer? 

The killer, lol



S: You're in a zombie apocalypse. What's your weapon of choice? 

Vaseline

T: Costumes: scary, sexy, or funny?

Funny



U: You're a ghost. How do you spend Halloween? 

Parking lots of bars, haunted houses, and graveyards!!! Hehe

V: Trick or treating: how old is too old? 

12, until you become a parent then you can again!



W: Do you pass out candy on Halloween? 

I do!

X: Do you go trick or treating even when it's raining? 

Yep



Y: Top 3 favorite scary stories/books. 

I haven't read these but these are going on my October To-Read list!

"The Witch of Prague & Other Stories" by F. Marion Crawford
"Cold Hand in Mine" by Robert Aickman
"Ghost Stories of an Antiquary" by M. R. James

Z: Trick or treat?

Treat!

No comments