Mini Currents 09. 12. 15

Hello Everybody! Today is SATURDAY! Which means it's football time! Actually my day started out by helping my kids finish getting their rooms fixed up. And then my dad needed us to come work on some land of his. He was very generous in making sure we were well compensated for doing the job.

I didn't do much of anything else for the day. I really just spent time with my family. Even after the game, we went to my dad's because it's his birthday! He is getting pretty old. Lol nah, he's still young and it shows in his spirit and his physique. So yes instead of back logging blogs I spent some much needed time with my family. I promise to really try in the upcoming days.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents

OOTD:

Favorite Beauty Product:


Favorite Hair Product:


Halloween Oreos

Favorite Song:


Southern Voice - Tim McGraw

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


N/A

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest or Favorite YouTube Video of the day:





It goes along with our Bible Study tomorrow!


Favorite thing taking place in the future:

BIBLE STUDY TOMORROW!!!!

No comments