My January Disney Trip

This trip was a trip of firsts for me. And I don't regret it one bit. My entire family (well at the time) went and we had a blast. It was the #CollinsClanCrashdisney Disney trip! Trust me, totally crashed it. There were blondes everywhere! This was a special trip to us!


Who doesn't get excited to see this archway? Ok I do when I'm on the other side of the road and it's saying goodbye! But still! This is always so exciting!


Disney actually left up the Christmas decorations until half way through our trip! I believe that they wanted the runners of the Disney World Marathon Weekend to see the decorations! We all loved it! 


Disney food is like heaven to me!!! Seriously this doughnut was the size of my freaking head!!! But the hot chocolate was even better! It was delicious to my sore throat! I got sick at Disney! It sucked having to run the entire marathon weekend with half of my usual lung capacity but I did it with the strength of my family and friends and of course God.


"Eat cupcakes for breakfast" is a great quote but I do prefer Mickey Mouse rice krispie treats covered in chocolate and peanut butter chips! Omg and on a stick! Seriously this is the most divine thing for breakfast or a treat! 


I really do recommend H20 products even if they aren't Disney! I love the facial soap!!! It really does clean your face and helps you rinse the day! 


People ask me all the time which Disney World resort I recommend the most. I can give you my top 5 without an explanation now: Wilderness Lodge, Wilderness Lodge Villas, Pop Century, Port Orleans Riverside, and Boardwalk Villas. This trip we enjoyed the Wilderness Lodge Villas. We call it home most of the time. However, we like to try new places from time to time.


I'm not sure where I would be if there was not a Disney World. My life might not be in existence without Disney World. It's a strange thought that crosses my mind while at I'm at Disney each time. Where would I be without these memories? Really would anything be the same?


I did indeed feel a little Dopey after that challenge. It was the beginning of me and one of my best friends challenging ourselves to every single one of Disney's races! 


Yes the last picture is taken with my iPhone also. I am amazed by that! But once we got home I realized why God made this picture so perfect. You see I had been dealing with this negative person and they finally took themselves from my life about the time I took this picture. God was showing me that I was where I was meant to be. That person can dwell in their negativity and attention seeking all they want. I am happily living my Disneyfied life. 



No comments