Hunter's Spring Haul


Bags, Wallets, etc


I have plenty of bags, but problem is most of them are black... Most of my bags are any ways and I wanted some bags for spring and summer!

Lambskin Tobi Tote in Hot Pink - Conferences, meetings, etc this is my bag for those days!

Carley Helena in Smoke - This was the hardest bag for choosing a color. I wanted them all but I went for one that was neutral so it could go with anything.

Nylon Large Domed Satchel in Kelly Green - This bag just spoke to me for the weekends in the summer!

Patent Small Lexington in Yellow - Just a pop of bright color!

NCAA Alabama Crossbody - This technically isn't for the spring this is for Fall... Football season.

Houndstooth Satchel in Brick - This is also for the fall really. I just didn't want to wait around and it not be there for the fall.

Cedar Street Jordie Tech Wristlet Mint - My wallet for the summer.

Happy Hour Clutch - Needed a summer clutch and this works so well for that!

It's a Date Crossbody Bag - I have been wanting one of these so I went for it!

Fitness


Infinity Strap - I bought this because I read the review for it on Yogi Approved and I knew I had to have it! It works great so far!


Clothing


Mini Miller Jelly Thong Sandal

Cathy Tee

Sephora


Drybar Hot Toddy Heat Protector Frizz Fighter

SEPHORA COLLECTION Shine Beautifully Metallic Gold Temporary Tattoos

Bite Beauty Watercolor Lip Gloss Library

Buxom PINK WITH ENVY™ 6-piece Mini Full On™ Lip Polish Collection

Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette


No comments