~April Favorites~

April has come and gone. It's time to find out what I have been loving! This is weird since I'm still catching up on posts from this month. Please sit back and relax as I play catch up.



Make-Up

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner - This is an old favorite that I had picked back up thanks to the Youtuber Cherry Dollface. It is a perfect liner that really adds a perfect line. 

Too Faced Sugar Pop Eye Palette - I am a huge fan of Too Faced products. This one didn't let me down. The colors have both a good bright color and then also some good dark colors. It's great for spring time. It's able to handle extra shadowing to certain looks.

Balm Voyage Vol. 2 - This is a great palette after the first one! It has many great colors for spring and summer looks. The Balm has a quality that can't be beat in my opinion.

EcoTools Mattifying Finish Brush - I received this in my Influenster box (which if you follow my social media) you know I love this already! It leaves a great finish and really does mattify the make up. I do recommend it.

Skincare

Autism Awareness Bar Soap - FCS is a favorite of mine besides Lush! This was raising awareness and giving a great clean feeling which is something that I love from a product when it has dual purpose.

Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off! - I have many late, late nights. This is great for helping me get ride of the 


Hair care

Pantene Pro-V Volume Silicone Free Shampoo - This was one of Jennifer Ross's favorites the last month and I picked it up and loved it!

Carol's Daughter Cupuaçu Anti-Frizz Smoothing Blow Dry Cream - I received this months and months ago in my Ipsy bag and fell completely in love with it. 

Books








Food


Fresh blackberries

Planner


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

1 comment

  1. I love the addition of the planner video in your favorites!!!! You have a great selection of products this month as well. I would love to see a look created with the Sugar Pop pallete! Just a picture with a list of what you use where would be fine.

    ReplyDelete