Mini Currents 04. 26. 15

Today was simply amazing! I started off with yoga with my girls. Then while spinning (cycling) I watched a sermon.

I went to pick my Mewmaw up from her sister's house and something amazing happened! She wanted to go home! She hasn't felt well enough (or people haven't been able to take her) to go back to her house! She loved it so much. She kept talking about her flowers.

Then she also ate more than she has since she left the hospital as well. It made her feel better and it made me feel better knowing that I can tap into my country cooking. She napped and I napped.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


EcoTools Mattifying Finish Brush

Favorite Hair Product:


Déjà Vu 'DoStyle Extender Not Your Mothers

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Black berries!

Favorite Song:


For A Little While ~ Tim McGraw

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


“Things never happen the same way twice.” - The Chronicles of Narnia (The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronological Order) #1-7)

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

I'm off tomorrow and Wednesday!

No comments