Mini Currents 04. 11. 15


Today has been a sorted day. I spent most the day with my family again. During this hard ship of our family members becoming sick it's important for us to bond together. We have really grow and feel like we can conquer more and more as a whole.

More information about my currents and Mini Currents: Why Currents
And the path to find my old Currents: Currents


Favorite Article of Clothing:


Favorite Beauty Product:


Balm Voyage Vol. 2

Favorite Hair Product:


Fairy Hair Clip

Favorite Food of the Day: 


Cupcakes

Favorite Song:


For the First Time in Forever - Frozen

Favorite Line from the book I'm reading:


"Oh no! Insulting his name already!" -- Girl Barely 15 Flirting for England

Favorite Pin I Found on Pinterest:






Favorite thing taking place in the future:

Reading


No comments